Michigan

thank you all so much for your thoughts/feedback, this is definitely giving me the motivation to make the full length even better!

Planet Zaxxon

this is awesome........ is it midines or famitracker?  you and sadnes need to tour together smile

San Luis Obispo, CA

Loving this release! One of my favorite PTE Squad releases as of late. Look forward to hearing more.

Milton Keynes, England

Listened last night and it is awesome! Very well done. big_smile

Michigan
OxygenStar wrote:

this is awesome........ is it midines or famitracker?  you and sadnes need to tour together smile

all done in fami. i would like to use midiNES in the future though.....that is if i can get my hands on one.

Riverside, CA

Though I've always enjoyed video game music (since 1985), I was a fan of Post Rock music long before I was a fan of Chiptune music.

This is one of my favorite releases of both.

Good work!

I linked your album to The Sirens Sound (ran by some guy from Mogwai), and will message you about another promotion option.

Hoboken, NJ

This album rules.

We've got an interview with Shawn of Noisewaves in regards to this very EP over at Beep City. Check it out: http://www.beepcity.com/features/noisew … titled-e-p

Brooklyn NY US

Yeah this is great -- really nice release!

Michigan
Koatl wrote:

Though I've always enjoyed video game music (since 1985), I was a fan of Post Rock music long before I was a fan of Chiptune music.

This is one of my favorite releases of both.

Good work!

I linked your album to The Sirens Sound (ran by some guy from Mogwai), and will message you about another promotion option.

whoaaa, mogwai!? i love them!

thank you so much!, im glad you like it!

Michigan
Bit Shifter wrote:

Yeah this is great -- really nice release!

you probably get this a lot, but if it wasnt for a segment i saw on chipmusic on G4 with you back around '06, this e.p. may never have happend, so while i can im going to say it, thank you josh.

hungary

amazing work. love it. seriously great.
live drums would actually make heavens fall. if you have the chance do add them.

bests

áron

Liverpool, UK

Really digging this release, absolutely lovely work!

Bristol

this is just lovely, the sort of music i dream of making.. Super!

Michigan

thank you guys, the response on the e.p is still very overwhelming to me. im incredibly grateful that so many people enjoy this. this is getting me very anxious to make the full length even better.

That first song - HNNNGGGHHHH