that one idiot

The ones i saw naked.

The Mountains

ME

and, YOU

Holland

I particularly like myself.

Robotcity, the year 20XX

I hate everybody. I am just here for the bitches and the fame.

USA

This thread is so ridiculous.
I love you all.

And now if I could please have your attention for one moment to shameless self promote the 100% free, totally amazing, incredible graphics upgrade for LSDJ!

LSDJ+ newly optimized for LSDJ4_7_3 -
http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/4916/ … atch-more/

(But seriously. If you enjoy LSDJ, you will most definitely enjoy LSDJ+)

Thank You

its certainly not you after that post

Psydney, Australia

how about rolemodel and marc nostromo and kometbomb and abrasive and frantic and neil baldwin and trash80 and others who make all the software and hardware we get to use, hmm?

Pretty much everyone is awesome, from the seasoned venetian to the new guy and everyone in between. I'm not just saying that either, as a whole the chiptune community is full of some of the coolest people. As for some people I've personally gotten to know rather well, I'd have to put Groovemaster303 up there as one of the most humble and helpful chip musician friends I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Freque is another one who took a chance with me and has some of my albums posted on his site over at noichan. Even though I don't see as much activity there now, the fact remains that he is one of the most enthusiastic people I've ever met and seems to embrace all manner of chip styles smile. Dropbit, Robbuga, Toni Leys, CosmoBG, TechnoZealot, Circuit Bird, Weird Bannanas ect. All of you guys and many more who I've had the pleasure of collaborating with always teaches me something new about chip music and inspires me to better myself. Tulio Ariando along with TmEE and the rest of the team at Project Y for giving me a shot and allowing me to be part of such an amazing team of game developers at Watermelon Games. Also, I can't leave out Sigflup Synasloble for helping me put together a few Sega Genesis demos and combining our powers to enter cool contests like Datastorm smile. DJcutman for putting together fantastic chip mixes of various artists and promoting them with his fantastic show "This Week In Chiptune" Virt, for making the original VGmix where I was a young video game remixer and honed much of my musical ability and being an inspiring chip musician himself. Rushjet1, for showing up with his awesome NES music and inspiring me to become a chip musician myself because of his wonderful works. For those of you who actually decided to put me in your lists, I'm honored. Thank you. It makes me happy to know that my existence in the chip community is noticed and is generally regarded as a positive one smile. I feel that it's important to not just name drop, but explain why I drop those names if I am going to do it smile. Thanks for being awesome guys.

Los Angeles, CA
Jredd wrote:

Freque is another one who took a chance with me and has some of my albums posted on his site over at noichan.

I think we can firmly say that between the sexual harassment and being an ass, Freque is an objectively bad person.

Tulsa, OK

this thread makes me uncomfortable

ant1

USA
sandneil wrote:

its certainly not you after that post

Thats kind of what I was going for. I think popularity contests are pointless. I don't want you to like me. I just want to show my love for this group of people. There are tons of amazing people on here that have done and continue to do some totally awesome things.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

My favourite is Alex Kelly cos he had a hair cut today and he looks really dapper My favourite is Stephan Tul cos he reads my reviews and tells me when I spelt something wrong which is often My favourite is Victor Acre cos he does lots of art for me for free and is a funny person My favourite is Holy Konni cos he let me sleep on his floor for a week and a half and we looked at lakes My favourite is Arnie Holder cos he is a nice man and a super nice man and a really nice man My favourite is Sketchman3 cos I had a go at him during my 'angry punk phase' and i think he doesn't hold it against me even though I was being super weak and finicky My favourite is Peter Swimm as he says things and I do a laugh My favourite is Jellica cos Jake is a nice guy and a really nice guy and a super nice guy also My favourite is all of people I have worked with because all of people I have worked with worked with me and I worked with them cos I think they are rad people.

EDIT: Also sandneil is a boss dude

Last edited by AndrewKilpatrick (Apr 15, 2014 5:43 pm)