The Rubber Man

Thanks again, doodezzzzz. smile

XyNo:
Hm, I have never tested HD diskettes on HxC but theoretically it _should_ work.

If You would be so kind to test this file:
http://yerzmyey.republika.pl/04Yerzmyey … me_ADF.rar

There is a HD ADF in the archive. With the song. Try if You can use it with HxC.
And actually You might also let me know about the outcome, I'm interested myself (I use HxC with my Atari ST/e and Amiga machines).

Best regardsssss,
Y

Joliette, QC, Canada

Oh thanks man !!! Will try this out later today !!! big_smile

ayy this is sweet big_smile

France

Hey Yerz,

Have taken the time to listen to your tracks ... and well, what can I say ... wonderful, cool, time travelling ... !!

Have also downloaded the med files ... Sylvain wants to see how they're done ... may even inspire a PAULA POWERED song or two!  Would you be OK with that???

Bitest,

Sally Ann

The Rubber Man

Hi guyz & thx a lot, most appreciated.

PaulaPowered: No problem at all, I think. wink They're for OctaMED program, btw. smile

Kind regards,
Y

Brooklon

yo this is so fucking good. Gonna bump this all summer. Thanks!!

Joliette, QC, Canada

Just tried the adf of I have come you sent me...didn't worked ! sad

The Rubber Man

Thanks, Note! wink

XyNo: I asked about it on HxC forum. Jeff was kind enough to answer:
http://torlus.com/floppy/forum/viewtopi … 9836#p9836

Supposedly You might follow the thread to get more answers. But generally it seems like it should be possible somehow to use anyway.

Greetz. smile
Y

hamburg, germany

really really awesome stuff!

France
YERZMYEY wrote:

PaulaPowered: No problem at all, I think. wink They're for OctaMED program, btw. smile

Kind regards,
Y

Yo Yerz,

The third member of our group A12 (our little Amiga 1200) had absolutely no problem opening the .med files!  We have been playing it a lot and it's fantastic!!!!

Have been a bit quiet as we've been busy filming our next "live at home" video (should be ready to go next week!) and preparing our set for tomorrow's VIP 2014 Party (demoscene). 

Will keep you posted.

Bitest,

SA

Joliette, QC, Canada
PAULA POWERED wrote:
YERZMYEY wrote:

Kind regards,
Y

Yo Yerz,

The third member of our group A12 (our little Amiga 1200) had absolutely no problem opening the .med files!  We have been playing it a lot and it's fantastic!!!!

Have been a bit quiet as we've been busy filming our next "live at home" video (should be ready to go next week!) and preparing our set for tomorrow's VIP 2014 Party (demoscene). 

Will keep you posted.

Bitest,

SA

You are going to VIP !!! yikes
Say hi to Boub of Popsy Team for me if you saw him...wish I could come !!!

Last edited by XyNo (May 15, 2014 6:47 pm)

Leiden

Awesome smile. I started with an amiga500 with Pro-Tracker, just a little 19 years ago... Now days I really do not want to go back to trackers but its awesome to hear that people still use them, and your work sounds really good! Keep up the creativity!

The Rubber Man

All:

Thank You for the kind words!!

PAULA POWERED:

> The third member of our group A12 (our little Amiga 1200) had absolutely no problem opening the .med files!  We have been playing it a lot and it's fantastic!!!!
--------------
Haha, thanks - I'm glad it worked. They must work from HDD without any problems (I was making them with A500 and HDD - the CF card, to be exact).

> Have been a bit quiet as we've been busy filming our next "live at home" video (should be ready to go next week!)
-------------------
I'm very interested.

> > and preparing our set for tomorrow's VIP 2014 Party (demoscene).
-----------------------------
> You are going to VIP !!! yikes
> Say hi to Boub of Popsy Team for me if you saw him...wish I could come !!!
----------------
Ah, so You are also going to meet GASMAN/AY-RIDERS http://ay-riders.speccy.cz/
Hence - please say hi to him, for me too, if You see him. wink

Carfie:

Heh, thx - I also must admit that making it with the A500 and regular internal FDD might have been a problem. smile
I use some classic hardware but I grant I use usually modern 'storage' media, like harddisks, CF and SD cards and so on. wink

Best wishes to everybody & have a nice weekend, dudez. smile

France

You are going to VIP !!! yikes
Say hi to Boub of Popsy Team for me if you saw him...wish I could come !!!

We were on the VIP stage yesterday as part of the opening ceremony ... went really well.  Vicktor Furiani did a wicked VJ set for us.  The popsy team / x-men et al are all on top form! 

Real shame you couldn't come!  But I suppose it's a bit far.

We've posted some photos on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/paulapowered) ... hopefully we'll have some video to post very soon.

Laters, wink

SA

Last edited by PAULA POWERED (May 17, 2014 12:04 pm)