Michigan

Hey dudes and dudettes, Just "finished" my fifth track using LSDJ. I tried using the wave channel for bass and kick drum which let me do some melodies and pulse toms added a little reverb too. Let me know what you think!

https://soundcloud.com/lucas-noah-1/push-off-the-ground

perth, WA

pretty nifty little tune smile

Michigan

Thanks! I think I'm getting a little better every day. I'm really excited about what I've got in the works.

Good job man doesn't sound like you need any pointers just keep it up!

Michigan

Heck yeah! big_smile

Douglas, Wyoming

Mixing is really good, and the style is really unique and fun. Honestly reminds me of some of bitshifters best work, a little variety would be nice but really this is awesome. I look forward to more of your stuff

Michigan

Thank you, Monotron! I'm glad to hear you like it overall. I have a problem with writing songs like they would be in a game. Plus, I have a terrible attention

span

Last edited by lucasnoah (May 20, 2014 9:18 am)

Whateverville, California

Hey Lucas, are you still working on new tracks?

Michigan

Yo Imaginary, right now I'm working on a track that (I think) will be my best composition yet. It's a song that's been haunting me for almost 2 years. It's 200bpm with a 4/4 minor "verse" and a 3/4 major "chorus." Needless to say, I'm really pumped.

New Albany Indiana

Nice work. I can't really give you any CC because it seams like you know what you are doing. Keep it up.

Whateverville, California

Hell yeah dude, glad to hear you're steady on it! It sounds like it's going to be a good one. Can't wait. (^.^)b

Michigan

Thanks,  Bit Wish! Feels nice to know that I'm going somewhere with this. Maybe I should stop asking for CC like a newb.

Chicago, IL

I'd love a 10 track LP from you to listen to when I ride my bike! Very uplifting!