I was randomly browsing the internet for amps and speakers for the gameboy and I came across this: https://www.tindie.com/products/antonve … d-mod-pcb/ My question is if anyone has ever used this and what type of results they got with it? Thanks.

Abandoned on Fire

This is a replacement amp for the internal speaker only, right?  What an odd project to undertake.  hmm

matt's mind

its a general amp, class D, it'll boost the signal for headphones as well

just got three of these in the mail to test for the shop wink  like... literally on tuesday tongue

clovis CA

i saw those  like a year ago. kinda bummed me out cause ive been working real hard on making a small ass cmoy for a gbp

kitsch wrote:

just got three of these in the mail to test for the shop wink  like... literally on tuesday tongue

Oh wow what a coincidence, I have browsered your store before, as soon as I get some money I'll get some. smile

kitsch wrote:

When would this be in stock?

matt's mind

i'll test today, and i can do the bulk order right away if it works out well

i don't see any reason for it not to work well, but just want to be absolutely sure

will also try to get the dev on here so he can tell you all about it more, himself wink

matt's mind

actually.  if i can bug MaxDolensky to do a quick recording and test, i'll have something up in the shop later today wink

paging max!

kitsch wrote:

i don't see any reason for it not to work well, but just want to be absolutely sure

will also try to get the dev on here so he can tell you all about it more, himself wink

do you think that you could daisy chain these? cos me and dado11 are tinking of doing that.

kitsch wrote:

is this why the web page is down? If not when would you be expecting to have this in stack at your shop?

The website is down because he needs time off for 2-3 days, he won't answer here until then smile

Taichung, Taiwan
Gamer_freak8520 wrote:
kitsch wrote:

is this why the web page is down? If not when would you be expecting to have this in stack at your shop?

You should read his update.

Michigan
Gamer_freak8520 wrote:
kitsch wrote:

do you think that you could daisy chain these? cos me and dado11 are tinking of doing that.

And what do you expect to get out of it?

matt's mind
Gamer_freak8520 wrote:
kitsch wrote:

nope.  i have no idea.  website is down because life

matt's mind

if anyone really wants one, go ahead and order from tindie.  don't wait on me, i haven't been able to test them even