BOSTON

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/ … m-sandler/

Planet Zaxxon

my friend just showed me this yesterday... i think its pretty cool!

Chicago IL

good

Camden, London

i hate adam sandler almost as much as ben stiller, and talking of ghostbusters thank heavens Mr Stiller isn't involved... oh wait, he is? dammit. Well at least Pixels is... oh right yeah Sandler's sh*tting on that one. Although to be fair he may not actually appear in it.

Liverpool, UK

In this news story: Someone overhears Adam Sandler saying "this is a cool video, should totally be a full length movie!"

Unsubscribe

Yea it sucks how a dude who made a fun viral video is getting a truckload of cash to make a better longer version of it.

Minneapolis

Sounds cool. I'll wait til it goes to video. big_smile

Central-ish VA
calmdownkidder wrote:

In this news story: Someone overhears Adam Sandler saying "this is a cool video, should totally be a full length movie!"

What's sad is how true this is.  How did that get an entire story?

BOSTON
Handheld Heroes wrote:

do you just copy and paste all your posts from the other site

of course!

here, have an 8bit starcraft: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B16eAS1dwA

Tacoma WA

hey at least its not micheal bay or uwe boll

TSSBAY01

andy dick

Sweden

Haha, those ominous tetris blocks made me laugh. I wonder how they are going to keep this fresh for 90 minutes, though.

boomlinde wrote:

Haha, those ominous tetris blocks made me laugh. I wonder how they are going to keep this fresh for 90 minutes, though.

Probably some stock story about some misunderstood gamer who is ridiculed until his help is needed, and then needs to believe in himself to literally, win at life. Then everyone learns to understand one another and how we need to work together. Sounds like Hollywood anyway.

Brazil
infradead wrote:

hey at least its not micheal bay or uwe boll

New York City

Frenchy must be happy. All that unpaid work paid off big in the end!
But how would the novelty of a stupid viral based around, basically, a 3D effect gimmick, work as a full length movie?

It's gonna suck, but cheers to the director for getting the money out of Sandler.