Unsubscribe

http://www.peterswimm.com/?p=2031

I reviewed a stand. Get it for your game boys ok?

The worst part (well except for just about everything else) about being a electronic dude is the table situations in clubs. They are meant for setting drinks on, not making the artist look like a tall confident performer. Every schlub with a laptop has a picture where they are huddled nebbishly over their arcane gear, and frankly I am sick of it, so I went out and did what EDM artists do best with problems: THROW MONEY AT IT.

Last edited by herr_prof (May 7, 2014 2:46 am)

Indiana

seems sorta scary, how stable is the bottom?

Unsubscribe

I feels about as stable as a keyboard stand. The tripod part at the bottom is mega thick like a speaker stand. Don't dance like a goon and knock all your gear on the floor.

Detroit, Michigan

looks like it prevents chipback pretty well, but unfortunately it doesn't look big enough for my mixer

Gosford, Australia

i like it, but for some reason they're nearly 300 bucks in australia :v

Unsubscribe
snesei wrote:

looks like it prevents chipback pretty well, but unfortunately it doesn't look big enough for my mixer

Damn son how many channels you need?

It fits my mackie 802 fine with some dmg space on the side. I imagine its best for microsetups.

Unsubscribe
Victory Road wrote:

i like it, but for some reason they're nearly 300 bucks in australia :v

For some reason I think they may be discontinued? I paid $40 for mine, and its worth about that. If you need bigger Id recomend one of those flat keyboard stands ala:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/On-Stage-St … 1142020.gc

Detroit, Michigan
herr_prof wrote:
snesei wrote:

Damn son how many channels you need?

It fits my mackie 802 fine with some dmg space on the side. I imagine its best for microsetups.

4 tongue I'm running 2 x lsdj+piggy sync

Unsubscribe

i think it would hold all that ok...

Indiana
herr_prof wrote:

Don't dance like a goon and knock all your gear on the floor.

it's not me i'm worried about tongue

good know the bottom isnt just music stand stuff tho

Unsubscribe

yea its a pretty sturdy tripod. If you have a keyboard stand you basically have the same aount of give as front and back, but in 360. It could totally be knocked over, so dont do that ok?