Michigan

I'll sell you a blank board for like $4, or maybe a complete if you can convince me to order more parts:
http://jazz-disassemblies.blogspot.com/ … noboy.html

Bucks County, PA

I've got one fore sale here!
It's under RGB ArduinoBoy- Everything's there, it's pretty self explanatory.. Plus, It uses a RGB LED! (rather than the 6 regular ones).

Price is negotiable! And I'm all for trades!- Shoot me a PM!

Madriz, Supain

Im trying my luck with an european modder, thanks for the links anyways guys smile

I hope he's any good...

Madriz, Supain

I hope he puts some holland sweets or cookies in the package

Michigan
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

Im trying my luck with an european modder, thanks for the links anyways guys smile

Yeah, that makes sense. tongue

Cleveland, OH

That one is gorgeous , kinda out of my budget but uh i can skip on drinking for a week or two . can someone summon thursday here ? smile

Hello!
I do apologize about the price. They take a really long time to build into a NES controller. This is why we came up with the USB-Boy.
Unfortunately we're totally swamped on orders so you can expect to wait about 45 days if you do decide to order a NES Style Arduino Boy from us.
As far as using it for MIDI out goes Max Dolensky is the master of this. He's incredibly knowledgable about all of the little tricks for Arduino Boys and USB-Boys.

Cleveland, OH
Jazzmarazz wrote:

I'll sell you a blank board for like $4, or maybe a complete if you can convince me to order more parts:
http://jazz-disassemblies.blogspot.com/ … noboy.html

That is beautiful! I've been wanting to build a more economical version like this.

This is what's inside the NES Style Arduino Boy now which is a good start on making a small kit I think:

Last edited by thursdaycustoms (Jun 5, 2014 3:22 pm)

I hope he puts some holland sweets or cookies in the package

probably