I just registered here and thought I'd say hello.

I've been uploading music to 8 bit collective for a while and found this place and thought I should join.

I'll start uploading material and commenting on the music here ASAP!

It's great to be among fellow chip musicians and enthusiasts.

Nice to meet you all smile.

Rochester, NY

rock on.

United Kingdom

Awesome Welcome Jredd. Your feedback is very good that you have given to peoples tracks keep the good work up smile

Bronx, NY

Good to have you 'round here!

))<>((

wewt! Welcome to the place with less douches!

Nomad's Land

heyho good to have you here!

but you need to work on your attitude bro:

Jredd wrote:

I've been uploading music to 8 shit collective for a while and found this mega awesome place and thought I should join and leave 8bc immediately and delete all my tracks there and upload them here instead.

fix'D

Bronx, NY

So yeah, I'm going to come in right now and beg for this not to be an 8bc "bash them/omg don't bash them" thread. Please. For the love of fuck.

Ha, funny stuff guys smile. I'm just going to say that any site that helps to promote retro game/ computer music/art as a viable form of self expression is a-ok in my book. I look at this place as yet another means to share my music and listen to some new stuff myself. Browse around the forums and see what's going on in new developments for various things that I may be interested in smile. I admit that there are certain things about 8bc that don't appeal to me as much but it's more of a personal preference thing than it is a bashing issue. Also, I'd be more than happy to share more of my stuff minus the video game remixes/covers that I do occasionally. I read that you guys frown upon them here for the most part which is cool with me because I am more interested in original compositions anyhow. I figure no site is perfect for everybody, but it's cool to have other options floating around out there smile.  Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. big_smile

TSSBAY01

my biggest fan on 8bc big_smile glad to have you here my friend.

Ha ha, I enjoy your stuff Shawn. I am not quite sure I am your biggest fan but I'm sure I'm one of many. smile

uhajdafdfdfa

Hiya! smile Nice to have you here, you are one of the best at making long comments, being friendly and making cool songs (quite nice things to be good at, imho).

Neo Jersey

welcome aboard smile