Michigan

Hey,

My name is Lucas and I'm realizing that I don't have many friends in the chiptune community. I was going to post this on Craigslist, (jk) but I'm wondering if there's anybody in Michigan that wants to colab/teach/hang/befriendswithaprettyalrightdude.

I know, I seem desperate, but my friends don't write with the chipys. So, let's be frienddddds.

If you want to hear what I've done you can check my soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/lucas-noah-1

Last edited by lucasnoah (Jun 10, 2014 1:47 am)

Michigan

Where?

Michigan

The ann arbor/detroit area. I work in novi and live out by ypsi.

IL, US

tons of people..the whole pika pika crew for starters

Michigan

I was talking with snesi about a month ago, but haven't heard from him since. I really wanna hang with those dudes.

IL, US

i hear if you say his name three times into a bathroom mirror with the lights off, he shows up and busts out some tracks

Michigan

Hahahaha

Michigan
e.s.c. wrote:

i hear if you say his name three times into a bathroom mirror with the lights off, he shows up and busts out some tracks

Either him or Dream Fox in their spandex underwear. xD
All great guys.

IL, US

yeah, but if its snesei, you only need to feed one artist afterwards, really helpful when on a budget...we all know the risks of summoning chip artists without making an offering...

Michigan

This thread, tho. Hahaha
As an added bonus, I work as a machinist and am highly proficient cutting metals and plastics. I could make cool you the cool stuffs.

there's a bunch of cats over towards those parts, def hit up piko piko detroit as esc said!

Last edited by an0va (Jun 10, 2014 5:15 am)

Hello, I happen to reside in Westland, nice to meet you!

Detroit, Michigan

LOL this thread, but yeah a few Piko dudes moved away sad there are only a few of us right now but I am definitely down to hang. I'll send you my number on soundcloud message.

Vaina Moinen wrote:

Hello, I happen to reside in Westland, nice to meet you!

dude that's real close to me, I live in Inkster

Detroit, MI

I live out in the "farm lands", but am totally down for chip hangouts! I work a lot, but hit me up anyway doode~

Michigan

Yesss! I'll pm you guys. smile

perth, WA

awwh yay smile)