Bronx, NY

cTrix »> cTrix - coming at you from Australia - brings an assortment of lively and banging chip-tek, oldskool-MOD-house and blip-core.  Producing since 1992, he has performed live on radio and stage in Europe, America and Australia to crowds of all ages.  Expect grimy 8-bit samples with rounded tones from the classic consoles: C64, Atari 2600 and Gameboy DMG all mashed up on a Commodore Amiga for your oldskool and sometimes nuskool listening pleasure.

Prince_S »> Prince_S is the chiptune project of Stella Cannefax, started in 2008.  The name (pronounced "princess") has multiple origins; "princess" is an old nickname, borne out of a tendency towards fancy dresses and poofy things.  Stella's moniker also a references archetypal video game princesses.  The underscore was just him trying to be clever and easy to locate

L-tron »> Upon discovering what the program was capable of, the scientists took immediate precautions, securing it inside of the nearest electronic device they could find: a Nintendo Game Boy.  They feared its power yet could not bring themselves to destroy it.  Trapped Inside the machine with no way to escape and return to its own time, the program began expressing itself through the sound chip of the Game Boy.  Eons passed.  An exploration vessel near a planet called Earth recorded the following transmissions – Code-named: L-tron.

facundo »> Proud founder of the DIF netlabel, co-founder of Cheese'N'Beer, Presidential candidate of #facundocon, with his free time, facundo uses craft beer to make music on two gameboys.  facundo can usually be found 'supping and/or getting facundo'd with fellow New York friends.  Make sure to grab one of his releases on vinyl (or pick them up on the official Tour CD he will be bringing along with him at shows this summer) and keep an eye out for his new album coming out soon on SUPERBUTTON titled "everything you loved, i destroyed".

InvaderBacca »> Hailing from the inner workings of Long Island and sporting some laptops, controllers, and a lot of free time with nothing to lose, InvaderBacca's visuals will turn your eye sockets into smoldering holes of visual hysteria.

---------- #CNBFTW -- v2.0 ----------
- 6/9/10 // 10:00PM // Spike Hill -
-- 186 Bedford Ave. // Brooklyn --
------ (L train to Bedford stop) ------
-------------- 21 + // $6.00 --------------
--------------- cTrix (AUS) --------------
------------- Prince_S (TX) -------------
--------------- L-Tron (MN) --------------
-------------- facundo (NJ) --------------
---------- InvaderBacca (NY) ---------
------ http://cheesenbeer.info -------

Philly, PA, USA

21+!?!?!?!?
I HATE YOU
well enjoy it without me sad
fuckin CTRIX!?
and i can't go sad

Brooklon

WHAT THE FUG THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME. L-TRON! CTRIX!

Melbourne, Australia

sad This depresses me greatly

Melbourne, Australia

Everyone needs to get the fuck out to this show and see cTrix. Chris is a fucking legendary performer and a gent to boot.

Go buy him a beer (although I'll let you in on a secret, he LOVES absinthe)

Planet Zaxxon
Derris-Kharlan wrote:

oh hush !!! You can have cTrix whenever you want... let the US peeps have him for a little bit !!!!

Last edited by O2star (May 20, 2010 5:35 am)

Melbourne, Australia
OxygenStar wrote:
Derris-Kharlan wrote:

oh hush !!! You can have cTrix whenever you want... let the US peeps have him for a little bit !!!!

HAHA! I think Derris-Kharlan is just depressed because had things gone to plan he would have been there right now too!

Chipcon 2010 - NO MATTER WHAT!

Planet Zaxxon

oh right!!! ooops.. I take that back then!

astral cat
Derris-Kharlan wrote:

it's ok baby </3

NJ

oh hey - it's only my birthday and all.

best self present ever? MHMM.

astral cat
facundo wrote:

oh hey - it's only my birthday and all.

best self present ever? MHMM.

heart XXX !HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACUNDBRO! XXX heart

San Francisco

the funny thing about being +21..... i get to make fun of every one to young to get in.

Philly, PA, USA
wedanced wrote:

the funny thing about being +21..... i get to make fun of every one to young to get in.

i hate you. sad

San Francisco
pixls wrote:
wedanced wrote:

i hate you. sad

/me points and laughs.

))<>((

goddamnit! I'll be 21 two months after this show. kgjads;lgtLKSHGlkjadf!

Last edited by tacticalbread (May 20, 2010 7:16 pm)

brooklyn!

FUCK YEAH YOU YOUNG MOTHERFUCKERS WANNA GET DRUNK YOU CAN'T WANNA SEE A GOOD CHIP SHOW YOU CAN'T WANNA BUY A FUCKIN HANDGUN YOU CAN'T UNLESS YOU KNOW THE RIGHT PEOPLE THIS SHOW IS GONNA BE AWESOME AND WE'RE ALL GONNA GET TOTALLY SHITROCKED AND BE TWENTY-ONE AND AWESOME FOREVER

BUT SERIOUSLY THIS SHOW IS GOING TO RUUUUULE JUNE IS ON FUCKIN FIRE IN 2K10