Malapascua, phillipines

My first week of summer vacation and I was wondering if any chip artist want to hang out in Connecticut this week. Like we can meet up at a skatepark or something and just jam out there. Because hanging out with chipmusic community is f*cking beast. And I don't want to be bored all week . I'll set up some portable speakers at my local skatepark and stuff and bring my master boards

Playboy Man-Baby
nitro pulse wrote:

My first week of summer vacation and I was wondering if any chip artist want to hang out in Connecticut this week. Like we can meet up at a skatepark or something and just jam out there. Because hanging out with chipmusic community is f*cking beast. And I don't want to be bored all week . I'll set up some portable speakers at my local skatepark and stuff and bring my master boards

Yo maybe though.

Planet Zaxxon

CONNECTICUT?!?! WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?!

hiding under your bed

Man, I wish somebody would do something like this in my area.

Malapascua, phillipines
Radlib wrote:

CONNECTICUT?!?! WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?!

yeah im the only one that chiptunes in this state ........ i have ct man....

Malapascua, phillipines

hate*

IL, US

umm. radlib/oxygenstar/doomcloud/sadnes/my two robodads/rolly mingwald/etc lives there, thats why hes saying that..

Malapascua, phillipines

for real? That's sick. I live in Naugatuck it's near new haven and Waterbury

Whateverville, California

I'm in California, but it's whateverville, nowhere USA. Four hours from SF. No chiptune bros to hang with IRL, but with the magic of the internet..!

Playboy Man-Baby
nitro pulse wrote:

for real? That's sick. I live in Naugatuck it's near new haven and Waterbury

8bit Rex (in 8BNE) lives in CT as well.

Last edited by Invisible Robot Hands (Jun 23, 2014 4:11 am)

Planet Zaxxon

Burnkit2600 and Misfitchris are also in CT !

Malapascua, phillipines

Oh wow! I thought I was the only one! I don't feel alone anymore! Wooo

e.s.c. wrote:

umm. radlib/oxygenstar/doomcloud/sadnes/my two robodads/rolly mingwald/etc lives there, thats why hes saying that..

'

Don't forget Steady C! and Spunky Brewster!