Planet Zaxxon

Selling some things, may be open to trade.

You can PM, respond in post or email: onenationundergroove at gmail dot com

Here are some things I am looking for possibly:

Canon GL2 camcorder
Korg DW8000/EX8000
SammichSid/MIdibox SID
MidiboxFM
Waldorf Pulse 2
Moog Minotaur
C64 power supply
Darkwing Duck NES
Bubble and Squeak GENESIS, complete in case/manual

==============================================

Vestax PMC280 - $160 + shipping

In great cosmetic shape, It all works except for effects.  I don't know why. But when you activate the effects, output signal goes silent. Maybe can be repaired? Still a very nice sounding 4 channel mixer, so that's why its only $160.

============================================

Ensoniq SQ80 - $400 including shipping to continental US.

A really nice synthesizer, just deciding to get rid of some synthesizers these days. It is in great cosmetic shape and everything works. I will include a power cord and case with it. Info taken from VINTAGESYNTH:

The SQ-80 is basically a reved-up ESQ-1 with a total of 75 waveforms, a 61-note keyboard with velocity & aftertouch, floppy disk drive for storing patches and sequences, and an enhanced sequencer. Great for organs, analog-type sounds, pads and sound effects. Like the classic ESQ-1, the SQ-80 functions in providing analog-type 4-pole lowpass filtering and editing of digital waveforms. Each voice can combine up to 3 of the 75 waveforms. These waveforms include multi-sampled transient attack waves such as violin bow, plectrum picks, mallet, hammer, breath attacks and percussive sounds. There are also 5 sampled drum sets. Three LFOs are onboard for some pretty wild modulation of the sounds you create or edit. Complete MIDI implementation makes the SQ-80 great for any studio or live use too.

==========================================

Yamaha R100 EFX unit - $75 including shipping to continental US.

A nice little effects unit with tons of features with editable parameters. 1/4 inch Mono in, to dual 1/4 inch Stereo out. I've used it on guitars, keyboards, drum machines, etc. Everything works as it should.

==========================================

Canon HF M30, HD video camera $280 including shippping to contintental US.

Decent HD camera, comes with case, charger, 2 batteries and 16gb mem card. If interested I can link you some videos I took, to show the record quality.

This camera can take aftermarket add-on lenses such wide-angle/fisheye style....

===========================================

Last edited by Radlib (Jun 22, 2014 7:02 pm)