Bracknell, UK

Hey guys

My bands album is now up for download/purchase on Bandcamp!

It is up as "pay what you want", but you can also purchase up a physical copy, Tshirt, and a bunch of other things as a bundle!

Enjoy smile

Detroit, MI

this is dooooooooope! heart

Québec

That physical copy looks really nice, too bad I have no money now.
I'll have to remember to pick it up later, it sounds really great so far.

Bracknell, UK

Thanks guys!

Yeah we're really happy with how it's all turned out smile Glad you're enjoying it!

Chicago

that feeling when you click on a random releases thread and you enjoy it a lot

Bracknell, UK

heart Thanks man, glad you're enjoying it!

SLC, UT

You probably hate being compared, but this totally reminds me of Starscream aka Infinity Shred. You know, back when they made chipmusic. I absolutely love it.

Bracknell, UK
stargazer wrote:

You probably hate being compared, but this totally reminds me of Starscream aka Infinity Shred.

Nope, in fact this is the first time we've actually been compared haha! But thankyou, we heart Starscream and heart Infinity Shred, they are big influences for us!

Portland, OR

I really love chiprock like this @_@ it's so nice to listen to, you guys did a terrific job of the slow and fast parts for this album. Only criticism I can think of is that it's not as intertwining with the different instruments as, say, Alone in the Universe. Just my opinion, and overall very good album.

Bracknell, UK

Thanks DeltaVii smile And thanks for the CC, shall go and have a listen!

OH MAN, LOVEEEE

Bracknell, UK
rmk wrote:

OH MAN, LOVEEEE

Thanks man! big_smile Reception to this has been amazing! We're currently writting more stufffffff and will probably release it later this year smile

Here's a video of us playing "Hyperdrive" from this album recently