Battle Lava - Eat Your World - 05/21/10

Created using LSDJ and a Nintendo Game Boy.  All songs and cover art by Battle Lava. 

Track Listing:

1 - Eat Your World
2 - The Minotaur
3 - Monster Zzzz's
4 - The Dread Maze

Download

))<>((

ha, that art is awesomeee.

Thank you!

Charlotte

Like the pic! Did you do that in MS Paint by a chance?? haha I always said MS Paint was the best for pixel art...

No I used pixen.

Anyway, this might be of some interest/amusement, or maybe not, but a while ago I decided to start a thread on a message board people in my city use to talk about music and other things, to promote myself etc... So of course I posted about Eat Your World in the thread today... and it has backfired in a weird way!

Read for yourself if you wish: http://stillepost.ca/boards/index.php?topic=136831.0

But basically I posted some pictures of a house party show and these guys are going on about how they wouldn't listen to the music because of how the people in the images are dressed.

I reacted thinking this is totally ridiculous, but they seem to be serious.  What do you guys 'n gals think about this?

Last edited by Battle Lava (May 21, 2010 10:33 pm)

Melbourne

It is definitely totally ridiculous! Don't let douchebags on an internet forum bag on your music or the way you dress. They're just kids with over-inflated opinions about everything on that specific board haha. Enjoying the e.p by the way!

Charlotte

Thanks for just telling me about that program! haha

FuturNari wrote:

...It is definitely totally ridiculous! ...Enjoying the e.p by the way!

Thanks, I appreciate it.

phib3r Optik wrote:

Thanks for just telling me about that program! haha

no problem

Last edited by Battle Lava (May 22, 2010 4:45 am)

São Paulo, Brazil

I love your last album. Downloading right now.

Awesome!  Thanks.  I hope you like it ^__^

Minneapolis

Cool tunes, kinda neat. But why use Pixen for that little thing? Oh well, overkill is almost never a bad thing.

Is it overkill to use Pixen? I see it as one of the only pixel art programs available for mac... but yes the cover art is very simple!

I'm glad you think the tunes are cool smile

Nice release ! Good work man ! Thx for sharing.

My pleasure wink Thx for listening cool

São Paulo, Brazil

"The Minotaur" is really beautiful.

I put it on my database ! Thx wink
http://woolyss.com/chipmusic-composers. … tYourWorld

(AUTOSTART player)