West Yorks, UK

im looking to pick up a cheapish multi track tape recorder. something akin to a porta studio or those various yamaha 4-tracks ive used in the past (in fact especially one of those, i like them)

also, a midines, PAL preffered to avoid stressful tuning/ modding issues, though not essential i suppooose

a korg er-1

additionally, a gba sp on the cheap, condtion not important as long as it works, is lit and the buttons arnt gay wink

to trade I have a zx 48k speccy (with kempston mouse, and a loooad of preipherals) ,

a speccy i28 +2 (built in tape/ ay sound!) with RAM music machine MIDI sequencer/ midi enabled 8-bit sampler/ 8-bit delay!!, note, am only gonna swap this one for the midines)

a spare SID 6851 (or is that two? unsure),

a c64+ mssiah (8580 r5 sid inside)

a casio sk100 super duper sampling keyboard (gooogle eet)

a casio pt-30, which in all fairness is amazingly sweet, (most fully featured chord selctions than any of this type) however I have rinsed the sounds, sampled them, used them so much frankly i wouldnt care if i didnt hear one or a vl-1 ever again wink

a pss- 680 2 op fm synth (midi, midi drum module, 6 track sequence recorders etc)

mini kp which im in the process of swapping off a friend. I may be inclined to trade if it would make any difference to anyone!

cheers!

Milwaukee, WI

What would you trade out of those for the SP?  I might be able to get one soon.  Also, I can just do up backlit DMG's etc for you.

Last edited by Theta_Frost (May 23, 2010 6:04 pm)

West Yorks, UK

erm, well its worth less than even a single sid, possibly the cheapest thing ive listed. so nothing really! Id work it into some kind of multi trade tho!

sozz