Is there ah... any reason for this thread? Why are we talking about a former chip plagiarist's arrest for sexual misconduct?

I mean I get what you're saying Feryl, but I guess it's just crazy news about a (relatively) public figure among the chiptune community.

Last edited by an0va (Aug 6, 2014 7:35 pm)

IL, US

yeah, seems relevant (though obviously fucked up)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Feryl wrote:

Is there ah... any reason for this thread? Why are we talking about a former chip plagiarist's arrest for sexual misconduct?

Because this is a chiptune community forum and something has happened that is of interest to the chiptune community?

UK, Leicester

I hate to do that whole "You think you know a guy" spiel, but things like this happen every so often. On another forum that I'm on, a dude who did server hosting was arrested for sexually assaulting someone under 13. All of the people that were close to him were really surprised. It's the same thing with the singer form the lost prophets. In the least paranoid way possible, you can never be too sure about what anyone's like

well its not that surprising

if anyone in the chipscene was gonna do this it would be someone who looks like this and made their name stealing things from other people

Milwaukee, WI

Trust funds = AIDS

Douglas, Wyoming

Yeah I'm not really that surprised, this guy was a scumbag through and through. He wanted to get famous but didn't want to put in any work or talent to do so

Tucson, AZ

He's famous now.

Liverpool, UK

TV Death Squad? More like HIV Dea...never mind.

Gosford, Australia
calmdownkidder wrote:

i'm going to hell for laughing at this

worth it tho

Douglas, Wyoming
calmdownkidder wrote:

Liverpool, UK

Sweeeeeeden

I think that's a good time to stop this discussion.

Tacoma WA
Diskette Deluxe wrote:

seems he was really good in collecting spam
http://tvdeathsquad.shiftwave.org/359/#comments

oh i gave him that hosting years ago....