So theres this:

http://chipflip.wordpress.com/2009/09/1 … -the-year/

And now this
http://www.koco.com/news/oklahoma-man-a … 82#!bwZQXl

I remember him coming to a party at my house once while he lived in denver because he wanted help trying to do some show in town. Ended up being flakey and show never happened, last I heard he moved to KC. Besides his antics on the 8bc boards, I remember dude just seemed like a normal decent human. Fucking crazy people.

Taichung, Taiwan

Whisky.Tango.Foxtrot.

Boulder, CO

What a scumbag, just kill him now. Hope all the girls involved end up being HIV-.

Playboy Man-Baby

"Trust Fund Psychopath" is the most hardcore idea for a band name ever. That's the only good thing that could possibly be associated with this dickwad.

Last edited by Invisible Robot Hands (Aug 6, 2014 8:01 am)

South Korea

This just makes me sad sad Fuck that guy, let him waste away in prison.

Douglas, Wyoming

I was about to say before reading the first article how good the music was, then I read it and was disgusted that someone would plagiarize that blatantly.  Then I read the second article and was even more disgusted. What an all around bad dude.

EDIT: Why would so many people sleep with this guy

Last edited by Monotron (Aug 6, 2014 8:27 am)

jesus christ

hope everyones ok
hope he dies of aids in jail

@00:30 he tackles himself...into a jail cell

New York City

This is deffo my favourite all time low for the cheaptoon scene.
How messed up. It's horrible.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Aug 6, 2014 10:16 am)

IL, US
Monotron wrote:

EDIT: Why would so many people sleep with this guy

it says he placed 695 ads.. for all we know, those 2 were the only responses

UK, Leicester

Christ, I'm only vaguely aware of TVDEATHSQUAD, mostly from people talking shit about him, but damn, that really sucks for those girls involved.

i remember people even saying stuff like " i respect that tvdeathsquad still posts with the same name even after the plagiarism incidents "

the fact this dude had liked my songs on 8bc makes me feel a little uneasy

Milwaukee, WI

Is anyone 100% sure about this being the same person? Chipmusic isn't really known for it's razor-sharp accuracy.

Also, OP has two posts; this thread being one of them.

Québec

The videos aren't exactly high quality but it looks like the same guy to me.

Sweeeeeeden

There are other pics of him, like this one. Definitely him.

I once had a post about his chiptune theft adventures. I unpublished it after he seemed to honestly want to make his own music and be a part of the community, but now I'm considering whether that good will is lost and I should republish the post.

Gosford, Australia
TSC wrote:

Is anyone 100% sure about this being the same person? Chipmusic isn't really known for it's razor-sharp accuracy. .

when i look at his facebook profile there are chip people under mutual friends sad