Hi friends! I'm having a weird problem with my lgpt. I got a new PSP 1000 and hacked it and installed lgpt version 1.2a_044 on it, and for some reason I cannot save new songs or import samples to new songs.

Old songs can be played and they can import samples, and I can also save the progress on the old songs.

This is very weird. Do you know what could be wrong? Thanks for your time!

Holy Konni

Last edited by Holy Konni (Aug 7, 2014 8:11 pm)

i have had this problem a few times on my computer! i don't know what i do tho...eventually it just kinda starts working again?    \(   o _o )/  shrug

Unsubscribe

Should be fixed in the latest ghetto version.

Thanks for the help guys I fixed it

California

Glad to see you fixed it, I've been having a few issues myself.

I know that Piggy can handle 44.1k/hz files, but I'm using a PSP, and it's sampling rate is 22.5k/hz. So if were wanting to use samples on a PSP, I'd have to downsample them to 22k, right? (Unless I can mod the PSP's sampling rate?)

IL, US

no, you wouldn't
just use 44 kHz like normal

Last edited by e.s.c. (Aug 14, 2014 5:39 pm)

Unsubscribe

although if you did, your projects would be smaller, and load faster.

California
herr_prof wrote:

although if you did, your projects would be smaller, and load faster.

That is very true big_smile

What's happening to me is:

I convert files, 44.1k/16bit, cool.
Load em up into piggy
Piggy sees them (YAY!)
    but I can't play/import them ;'-';

I go back to PC
I reconvert files 44.1k/8bit, cool. Maybe It'll work this time.
I go back to Piggy with new files, (placing the 16Bit and 8Bit files back into Piggy)

I can now play the 16Bit files, but the 8bit ones don't work.
wut?

Unsubscribe

Are you using the latest ghetto? Care to post an example of one of your 8bit ones to see what format they are in? What do you use for conversion?

California

I believe so, 1.3m_051 right? I used r8brain to convert it, and here's one of the samples https://www.dropbox.com/s/l111m3vjtdbdduu/8B_26.wav

Unsubscribe

The sample rate on that file is 48 k, not 44.1. Try re-converting it.

California

that's odd... didn't even use 48k on the conversion option, maybe r8brain is messing with me? XD