Hi guys, some people have been asking me to go ahead and make an album and put it up on bandcamp and so I did!

http://trevinhughes.bandcamp.com/releases

Now, these are already on my soundcloud but I ripped wav files directly from VGMM so there is no loss in quality. Also, they are all free to download but there is an option to donate to me if you wish! Well, there you have it! Let me know how it sounds! if you'd like,  go ahead and spread it around smile. Thanks guys, and enjoy!

-Jredd

Finland

Yes, my old account still works. big_smile Just wanted to say that this is nice work! Bandcamp rocks, it's nice to have your music archived and in great quality. Some quick words on the material here: "Limitless", near the end you kick in a part which is weirdly awesome. Love the very end with the lonely synth going lower. "Beyond The Stars", very nostalgic. Nice guitar sound, beautiful breakdown. "Fire At Will", surprisingly beautiful and chill. Was expecting something aggressive with the title. Great track. "Blue Ska", the composition and playfulness... Haha. You really work wonders with breakdowns, I'm a fan of contrast and these are so fun. "Enchanted Forrest", well my favourite here. Just sublime, and the way it's all synthesized (if I remember right?) makes this one timeless.

Brilliant work. Wouldn't mind seeing more of your music uploaded on bandcamp. smile

Tomy wrote:

Yes, my old account still works. big_smile Just wanted to say that this is nice work! Bandcamp rocks, it's nice to have your music archived and in great quality. Some quick words on the material here: "Limitless", near the end you kick in a part which is weirdly awesome. Love the very end with the lonely synth going lower. "Beyond The Stars", very nostalgic. Nice guitar sound, beautiful breakdown. "Fire At Will", surprisingly beautiful and chill. Was expecting something aggressive with the title. Great track. "Blue Ska", the composition and playfulness... Haha. You really work wonders with breakdowns, I'm a fan of contrast and these are so fun. "Enchanted Forrest", well my favourite here. Just sublime, and the way it's all synthesized (if I remember right?) makes this one timeless.

Brilliant work. Wouldn't mind seeing more of your music uploaded on bandcamp. smile

Thank you Tomy! I am working on an album of some new things for a net label. I'll keep you guys posted on it's progress. So far I have 2 songs done wink.