Michigan
atomsmasha wrote:

Trey Frey, IAYD, and Boaconstructor appear to be killing it at the moment!

Not to mention that Trey and Boa are the fuckin' dudes irl. I seriously love those dudes.

Nomad's Land
Kool Skull wrote:

ppl just should make more eerie, weird, and INCORRECT notation in MY opinion. (atonal shit, more black keys, and more choppy in-between notes)

Fucking yes.

It's dying out

England

i dont listen to chipmusic anymore

Finland

Fakebit xP

STARDRAIN, CA

Music is so dead now. It's all bout interpretive dance. There's a new breakthrough dance style called "donut core" it's where you dance with jelly donuts tied to yourself. It's the biggest new underground thing since punk rock. #donutcoredanceislife

Solar System

Must expand to countries where young people doesnt know about it...

Clermont-Ferrand, France

People were talking about people talking about kids talking about the gameboy.

Last edited by PleaseLoseBattle (Aug 29, 2014 2:45 pm)

San Francisco

I suddenlty remember why I don't shop here anymore. one star yelp review for you all.

Granada, Spain

less blipblip and more yoiyoi

STARDRAIN, CA
wedanced wrote:

I suddenlty remember why I don't shop here anymore. one star yelp review for you all.

oh god and this is why i still love you heart

STARDRAIN, CA
Skycstls wrote:

less blipblip and more yoiyoi

to be honest, from what i've heard from recent chip releases and shit, i think Beastmode is currently the most influential chip artist even tho he's not around. even if u dont know who he is, u prolly are influenced by someone who tried to work on his tip. i say we all try and crowdfund a ton of money to make his french canadian ass put out a full length chip record asap.

Milwaukee, WI
Kool Skull wrote:

to be honest, from what i've heard from recent chip releases and shit, i think Beastmode is currently the most influential chip artist even tho he's not around. even if u dont know who he is, u prolly are influenced by someone who tried to work on his tip. i say we all try and crowdfund a ton of money to make his french canadian ass put out a full length chip record asap.

Welcome to 2011. Glad you finally arrived.

STARDRAIN, CA
TSC wrote:
Kool Skull wrote:

Welcome to 2011. Glad you finally arrived.

um ok?

Milwaukee, WI

yes

Playboy Man-Baby

Chipthrash has officially become the subversive alternative to chiptune
source: Me playing a set the other night in a grimy basement in the middle of an otherwise noise punk show and having it actually go over well, and without hearing "soo...mario music or???"

Last edited by Invisible Robot Hands (Sep 2, 2014 1:08 pm)