logan city, UT, USA

btw this tune, "get a brian morans!" is fantastic!I really want to play it on my new bass, and/or my guitar!! I just have to know, has anyone tabbed, or will anyone tab this song? (just the bassline, but if the lead can be done, go for it! ) i'd also like if "surfing on a sine wave" could be done as well : ) IF it can be done, that is.

Dallas, Texas

Slow down the song with software and listen.... Your bass playing will thank you

Abandoned on Fire

Who is Brian Moran? Another aphex pseudonym?

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:33 pm)

The original mod files will be helpful if you haven't checked them out already, useful for seeing note data or just isolating instruments. Here's Get a Brian Morans and here's Surfing on a Sine Wave.

UK, Leicester

I was going to say, not sure if they were module files, or if you could get the nsf, but you can look at the mods in OpenMPT or whatever, and in the case of nsfs, open them with that program that lets you see the notes played as though by a piano

logan city, UT, USA

wow, thank guys! i've been( like i said ) dying to play those two songs! can't get enough of that bassline in surfing on a sine wave!!

logan city, UT, USA

WOW tried your OpenMPT idea, i can't thank you enough!!! luckily chiptune artists and fans are pretty audio-tech savvy : 3

(sorry for double post!! : [  )

Last edited by The8BitMachine (Sep 3, 2014 6:57 pm)