Tucson, AZ

Video of my performance at LWLVL 2014, with visuals by Sara Ludy. CamoFlash deployment courtesy of Adam Harvey.

Modular hardware by The Harvestman, MakeNoise, ALM Busy Circuits, Modcan, Intellijel, Noise Engineering. Additional hardware included DMG-01 (arduinoboy + MGB) and Yamaha SU-10. Sequenced with Sequentix Cirklon.

Recorded live at VILLAIN in Brooklyn, NY • August 23, 2014. Video thumbnail photo by Marjorie Becker.

Milwaukee, WI

A++ Would question my existence again. Shipping so fast it ripped flesh.

Jelly Stone park, MD USA

WOW smile

Planet Zaxxon

AW YEA FOO

Melbourne, Australia

I could listen to this forever.

This was awesome man. I was feeling a bit wrecked from the heat by the point this performance was going on so instead of being up and hanging with everyone on the floor, I just went back to the couch and vibed on it by myself. I'm actually glad I did to be honest - I paid more attention to the interaction between the visuals and the mood of the music I think. It was a really cool feel of chilling beats all around and I hope to hear more soon !

England

not sexual enough

Utah

So incredibly good.

Melbourne, Australia

Damn... This is awesome. Is there anywhere we can see how exactly he uses his setup?! I'm curious to see how he uses that sequentrix...

Tucson, AZ
Panda Chan wrote:

Damn... This is awesome. Is there anywhere we can see how exactly he uses his setup?! I'm curious to see how he uses that sequentrix...

I performed with basically the same setup as in the image below, with a couple module changes and a Yamaha SU-10 in place of the MFB-503.

As far as how its used -- the Cirklon is doing all of the sequencing for everything in the setup. Each song is broken out into a couple dozen scenes that I can move between to construct the arc of the song during the performance. Real-time changes of anything in the modular through a billion knobs. Real-time changes of Game Boy instruments through knobs on the Cirklon that are mapped to different parameters based on which track is selected. Very hands-on setup that allows for tons of flexibility during performances.

Melbourne, Australia

Thanks for the response!! That's actually really interesting, and sounds like a lot of fun... and woah, I want a modular even more now.... tongue

Nullsleep wrote:

Real-time changes of anything in the modular through a billion knobs.

I can imagine wink but I guess that's half the fun... right...?