St. Louis, MO

Anyone want to come play in St. Louis?
I'm putting on shows fairly often.
http://betamod.com/category/events/

Yes, It's betamod the netlabel we are now also a production crew here in St. Louis.
We are all about diversity in 8-bit styles; We don't follow rules.

The last one "Space Rager" (Headlined by Rainbowdragoneyes and Nonfinite) was INSANE! Over 100 wide eyed kids getting their minds blown to the 8-bit sounds.

Bright lights, too much fog, loud music and crazy kids dancing their asses off.

Bring it!

http://betamod.com/contact/

Charlotte

I would love to! But its to long of a drive hmm haha

St. Louis, MO

ok, anyone within driving distance?

Chicago IL

i would but i'm pretty sure pawel wants to hurt me

St. Louis, MO

LMAO.
Don't Be Scuured...

Madison, WI

I would gladly play St. Louis again sometime later this year.  One of the best crowds I've ever played for, and the best venue I've had the pleasure of performing at, bar none.

Tucson, AZ

I'd love to play St. Louis.  Good to know that you guys are throwing parties pretty regularly there.

Milwaukee, WI

I'm almost done finishing a bunch of new tunes.  I'll send you a demo - I'm not too far away.

St. Louis, MO

Nonfinite:  I would love to have you back, I've gotten some great feedback about your performance at "Space Rager".  I have some ideas for something a little bigger and at a different venue for late summer/early fall, you are included in these ideas. smile

Nullsleep: I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with your music... JK would love to have you sometime. PM or email me @ betamod(at)gmail.com

Theta_Frost:  Send away! Please Pm me or use the address above.

IL, US

i was still waiting for you to get back to me after youd contacted me about two months ago...

Chicago IL
playertwo wrote:

LMAO.
Don't Be Scuured...

i aint scared of shit i just don't want to deal with him. he's always talking shit on xltronic, and i'm the one that calls him out when he's wrong, cause no one there really knows chip music. he seems like the type that would dump a drank on my gear or some shit.

Philly, PA, USA
Saskrotch wrote:

i aint scared of shit i just don't want to deal with him. he's always talking shit on xltronic, and i'm the one that calls him out when he's wrong, cause no one there really knows chip music. he seems like the type that would dump a drank on my gear or some shit.

shit just got real.

EDIT: oh wait i don't wanna start a thread hi-jack. i'd respond more seriously to the thread but i don't really make music, and st. louis is kinda far for me, but that Rainbowdragoneyes+nonfinite show sounds sick.

Last edited by pixls (May 31, 2010 4:53 am)

The Mountains

Bump, this was legit as fuck and a slam jammin rad party fun time. You st louis kids like your drugs

St. Louis, MO
e.s.c. wrote:

i was still waiting for you to get back to me after youd contacted me about two months ago...

Patience my friend, there is a method to the madness.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

It all depends...

is your name Eric Thomas Ward?

If so... i'm coming for blood. and the $700 owed .

I'd be willing to come and play, but travel expenses, hotel and performance fee are required in advance.
I wont touch St. Louis w/o money up front. The city leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.

St. Louis, MO

LoL no that's not me dude, wow.
Some how you did steal his passport though?

Last edited by playertwo (May 31, 2010 3:26 pm)