invisibly i eke out a repetitive existence on the fringes of society - and i vote

MIST SLUG on inpuj

Thanks to everyone who supports my shady work. These two songs are more beat-and-mood driven than the progressively-inclined tunes I used to attempt and a lot of work (by mnsn and bstates, people who know how to engineer) has been invested into making those attributes cut through the usual wall of chip-murk. Maybe you'll spot a little indie influence.

included for buyers is a companion EP full of stunted, twisted little soundtrack loops which, for added listener alertness, aren't allowed to loop. But don't feel compelled to spend - just make sure to listen to Kher Keep all the way through!

MIST SLUG on inpuj

Gosford, Australia

bookmarked. such a significant release, must be sure to grab it later!

Nomad's Land

This album is extremely Zan. Possibly one of the best chip releases of 2014.

NC in the US of America

BUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is my jam. Listened to it 3 times last night, haha.

Also whoa for the non-looped loops, lol. Do want.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

m8 heart

NC in the US of America

This officially marks the end of the year 2013. Y'all know what I'm talking about, hehe.

Happy new year, guys.

talent

Los Angeles, CA
SketchMan3 wrote:

This officially marks the end of the year 2013. Y'all know what I'm talking about, hehe.

Happy new year, guys.

It was a long year.

This record is fucking amazing

TSSBAY01

everybody else can just stop, not because you need to, but because after this, you really dont need any other chipmusic.

thanks everyone! im pleasantly surprised zat people are choosing to download this!

i don't think this is "an event" or anything, just an EP im really proud of lol

Nottingham, UK

YESSSSSSSS FINALLY. The guy from INPUJ made some sort of mention earlier in the year that this was actually happening and I've been checking on and off for months.

Last edited by ForaBrokenEarth (Oct 28, 2014 10:13 pm)

California

Hey this is neat

Sevilla, Spain

This is f*ckign neat m8, rad release big_smile

São Paulo, Brazil
irrlichtproject wrote:

Possibly one of the best chip releases of 2014.

Really good!

meeps so good you'll wish they were more than meeps, but alas, all good things must come to an end