we're back & stuff

ℍ∆ppy ℍolid∆ys ‼
Listen Here

Last edited by Kitten Paw Recordings (Dec 24, 2014 5:15 pm)

Ohio, USA

YYUUUSSSSS I AM DOING THIS BECAUSE KPR IS AWESOME. Now I just need to write a song...

Last edited by Crashmast (Apr 5, 2023 10:33 am)

we're back & stuff
Crashmast wrote:

Do the tracks have to be 100% chip, or could I have guitars and vocals as well?

go for it! were open to all genre's

Minneapolis, MN

emailed!

Ohio, USA

I just sent a song too! I'm excited for this tongue

we're back & stuff

got em!

Montreal, Canada

Submission sent!

So. California

Another Kitten Paw compo...hell yeah!

Ohio, USA

Ok this is kind of a dumb question, but are we allowed to put our submissions on other websites? I was thinking about putting the song I sent on Soundcloud at some point (and, if my song made it on there, I'd link to the compo).

Mannheim, Germany

some questions:

do the tracks have to be unreleased, or is it enough if the tracks havent been OFFICIALLY released? e.g. i put the track up on my soundcloud, can i still submit it?

can the track still be released on an album/EP in the future if it appears on your compilation first?

will you master the tracks, or do i have to do that myself? not gonna lie, i have neither the skills nor the hardware to do that properly.

Montreal, Canada

Good question, though I'm a bit old school. Anything I submit as a exclusive is just that, either old b-sides or new works. If I release the recording myself in any way shape or form (self publishing) then technically it's no longer an exclusive.

Though that's an anachronism of the sort of past times of publishing and all that rubbish probably has little weight these days - but I still stay true to it. Technically does not say has to be 'exclusive' though I assume as it's going to be published by kitten paw I assume so. But hey I could be full of $h!t.

Last edited by lain2097 (Nov 2, 2014 3:05 am)

Mannheim, Germany
lain2097 wrote:

Good question, though I'm a bit old school. Anything I submit as a exclusive is just that, either old b-sides or new works. If I release the recording myself in any way shape or form (self publishing) then technically it's no longer an exclusive.

Though that's an anachronism of the sort of past times of publishing and all that rubbish probably has little weight these days - but I still stay true to it. Technically does not say has to be 'exclusive' though I assume as it's going to be published by kitten paw I assume so. But hey I could be full of $h!t.

im pretty new school in that respect, but im fine either way. just want to know the deal before submitting anything; i generally have lots of tracks and WIPs on my soundcloud that arent on a proper release yet (ok, i dont have any proper releases yet). some netlabels dont mind that, some do.

we're back & stuff

triple post

Last edited by Kitten Paw Recordings (Nov 2, 2014 11:53 am)

we're back & stuff
lain2097 wrote:

it doesnt have to be new tracks, it what ever u feel really would contribute to the dark theme

we're back & stuff

triple post

Last edited by Kitten Paw Recordings (Nov 2, 2014 11:53 am)