Romania

HARD RESET [EP] , the collaborative album between Mrsonic699 and General Offensive , hopes to bring you the huge power and richness of the rough 16-bit Genesis/Mega Drive synths, combined with modern flavour and blood-pumping Rock music! It spans over multiple musical genres, composed in a fresh, but nostalgic modern style.
You can get it on Bandcamp here for free by clicking "buy now" and entering zero or you can donate and support us to further make more music. By donating you will get extra content (appears in track listing section). big_smile

Special guest, Sega Chiptune master Jredd joins us for the track "Whisky Gloves" to deliver an authentic song made under the original console limitations!

› Artwork

› Track Listing

Last edited by alexungu04 (Nov 9, 2014 2:43 pm)

Dallas, Texas

These are awesome!!

I like your work, I also like the rich guitar tone. I'd be interested in collaborating with you guys some day when I have more free time.

Romania

Thanks a lot for the support! And @CountSymphonic, We'd LOVE to collaborate with you one day big_smile

alexungu04 wrote:

Thanks a lot for the support! And @CountSymphonic, We'd LOVE to collaborate with you one day big_smile

I would like to email you a couple of Progessive/Contempory Classical Metal songs I've done so you can get a solid idea of where my musicianship is at. I assume that the yahoo email that you guys used to send me the bonus tracks would be good?

Fantastic album guys, I was glad to have been a small part of it smile.

Austria

That was really a good one big_smile