Detroit, MI

Hello friends,

I'm attempting to move some lsdsng files onto my Drag 'N Derp cart via LSDJ Manager. I got my songs off the SAV just fine, but when I place new ones in the SAV and pop the cart back in my DMG and go to load the songs, the file list comes up empty.
I've tried using nitro2k01's LittleFM to see if that worked any better, and it was able to find...something. It wasn't the song I loaded, which was confusing, unless LittleFM loads some demo tracks.
I've tried to use BGB to see if that would work any differently, and it comes up with the same result. I'm starting to think its some kind of write error somewhere, probably from my computer to the cart?
None of the other threads about LSDJ Manager seem to mention this. Can someone help me out? I'm on Win 7 64-bit, I've got Java installed and updated, using v10 of LSDJ Manager.

I've uploaded the SAVs, if someone wants to try to load them.

The SAV from the cart after I've powered on the Gameboy and tried to load the song: http://a.pomf.se/yfaflw.sav

The SAV directly after I've added songs from LSDJ Manager: http://a.pomf.se/idmzcx.sav

Also, it should be noted that these songs are from metatronaut, and are not my own.

Thanks a bunch!

Sweeeeeeden

Is your old sav still intact, ie did you lose any songs?

Detroit, MI

I don't have the original SAV file, I just took off what I needed. It didn't seem like a bad idea at the time.

Melbourne, Australia

I'm not 100% certain, but I'm fairly sure that the derp cart doesn't work like a thumbdrive, where you can edit the files on there... So, if you want to change the .sav file, you have to move it on to your computer, make the changes, clear the cart completely, and then copy a new .rom and .sav with the same name onto the cart. At least, that's how I have to do it... Probably a better way out there though tongue

Detroit, MI
Panda Chan wrote:

I'm not 100% certain, but I'm fairly sure that the derp cart doesn't work like a thumbdrive, where you can edit the files on there... So, if you want to change the .sav file, you have to move it on to your computer, make the changes, clear the cart completely, and then copy a new .rom and .sav with the same name onto the cart. At least, that's how I have to do it... Probably a better way out there though tongue

This did it! Or at least, I used this method on my lappy with Win8. Thanks guys~

Sweeeeeeden

Did you ever save the previous sav to flash in LittleFM? If you need a way to get the old songs back...

Detroit, MI
nitro2k01 wrote:

Did you ever save the previous sav to flash in LittleFM? If you need a way to get the old songs back...

I backed the old songs up, they would transfer just fine off of the sav with LSDJ-M, so if I need them now I can put them back on using Panda Chan's method. Reading my other post, it wasn't very clear, heh...