lolusa

▶The Vera Project (305 Harrison St.) Seattle WA
▶ 6/26/10
▶$5

LINE-UP

▷(Seattle)KGHB

KGHB creates a high-energy hybrid mix of chiptune electronica with full vocals and a variety of fun instruments! Enjoy their unique blend of tunes combined with extravagant stage antics and props as you dance to the fantastic beat! LOL! OMG!

▷(Portland/Chicago)Greenleaf

Greenleaf = Asif + Drew. The band exists somewhere on the internet between Portland and Chicago.

▷(Tacoma)Infradead

Straight outta the sheep ranch into the fire. Two cans of rocks and an empty bottle of hairspray.

▷(Snoqualmie)Seanbad

SeanBad is a retro-dance musician based in Snoqualmie, Washington. He uses LSDJ on a Nintendo Gameboy to make his tracks.

▷(Seattle)Fighter X

Fighter X is Nickolas Walthew and Jack Waterman. IT'S GAME BOY DANCE MUSIC. The pair have rocked audiences up and down the Great Northwest and their home-city, Seattle. With their recent invitations to perform at the 4th annual Blip Festival in New York and the Chiptune Alliance UK Tour, the two have taken their music live world-wide.

▷(Buckley/Puyallup) Boys Club

Boys Club is a collaborative project between Dakota Clark (Oven Rake) and James Resch (Death First); accompanied by Andrew Buck and Mark DePaul on bass and drums respectively. Focusing on textures and structures not found in their previous bands or projects, the duo have branched into an unfamiliar soundscape. The composition was over a year in the making and furthered in production once Resch joined in the project.

▷(Olympia)McFiredrill

McFiredrill has been shootin' out the chippoops since 2005. Managing to survive all eras of chiptune that have occured since that time without becoming jaded, he strives to provide only the finest chipsounds. His genre influences include raggae, dub, dubstep, russian polka, garage, and most recently jazz fusion(although he still sucks at it).

Flyer Design by Tristendo
INFO @: Shiftwave.org

Last edited by ovenrake (Jun 2, 2010 8:13 am)

PDX, PDX

Oh shit, $5?  Oh shit, Greenleaf?  Oh shit, rad ass motherfuckers?  Hi Seattle, its been a while.

Tacoma WA

yeah its finally happening

Tacoma WA

edited and updated with pictures because ovenrake was to damn lazy to

PDX, PDX

Can I crash with anyone in seattle?  My funds are at an all time low but I want to try to make it up there for this.

Tacoma WA
mechlo wrote:

Can I crash with anyone in seattle?  My funds are at an all time low but I want to try to make it up there for this.

if we didn't have a new baby and inlaws staying with us i might have been able to put you up.

so is anyone else finding it really really really hard to put together a set and have a newborn kicking it at the house?

lolusa
infradead wrote:
mechlo wrote:

if we didn't have a new baby and inlaws staying with us i might have been able to put you up.

so is anyone else finding it really really really hard to put together a set and have a newborn kicking it at the house?

no but I almost died last night.

Tacoma WA
ovenrake wrote:
infradead wrote:

no but I almost died last night.

fuck

don't do that

Unsubscribe

Did a dj save your life?

Tacoma WA
herr_prof wrote:

Did a dj save your life?

really good book btw

lolusa

just a 70 mph swerve.
twas sick as hell.

PS. found god. brb

lolusa

kback

seriously really excited for this.
I heard infradad is just going to process his child crying through a kp3

Unsubscribe
infradead wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

Did a dj save your life?

really good book btw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtfZbj4J71A

Tacoma WA

so anyone else not have their set together??

Portland, OR
infradead wrote:

so anyone else not have their set together??

lol. Working on it all day today. Tricky to practice when bandmates live two time zones away. Here's a little teaser we wrote yesterday.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3249739/ilovech … warmup.mp3

Excited to see you all there.

lolusa

well im stoked.
time to get some coffee
and hope all the gear in my van hasn't done any permanent damage.