Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Hey guys, just got these in today...

The  cool lighting was just for fun. Black on white vinyl, and free to  anyone who wants to mail me a self-addressed stamped envelope! PM or email me at [email protected] to get my address. Supplies are limited!

* Wasn't sure if this should be in the trading post or not. Of  course, feel free to move it if that's the case.

BOSTON

hot logo man!

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Thanks! smile

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Still have free stickers! Email me if you're interested. smile

clovis CA

hey man, if i slap them all over my school, could i get an infinite supply? wink

PM me and ill send you some stamps =]

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

PM sent!

Edmonton, Canada

I'll take two. PM ME big_smile

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
lynit wrote:

I'll take two. PM ME big_smile

PM sent!

clovis CA

hey man, here is one of many stickers i put up, the other one is mine too, i have a "spot" if you will, anyways, alot of people are recognizing your stickers around my school, i tell them to checkout the link, but idk if any have yet though. anyways, ill be putting up more pics soon, so here you go =]

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
pr0n wrote:

hey man, here is one of many stickers i put up, the other one is mine too, i have a "spot" if you will, anyways, alot of people are recognizing your stickers around my school, i tell them to checkout the link, but idk if any have yet though. anyways, ill be putting up more pics soon, so here you go =]

Awesome!

I still have more if anyone is interested.