Winter Haven, FL

This may not be an Orlando show. I basically picked O-town because I used to live there and have connections with a few venues. However.... Chris from ESS got a hold of me and we spoke about possibly doing this in Gainesville. Hopefully at the same venue that Bleep 2 was at. When I figure out what's going on.. I'll edit the top post.

mike (dot) raisner (at) gmail (dot) com

Last edited by Nestrogen (Jun 3, 2010 11:57 am)

PDX

Saw your post on 8bc. I just left Orlando in January. Lived in fl for 6 years and I didn't notice much (any) of a chip scene there. Best of luck though! I know theres a couple cats that make noise with their game boys in Miami...

Im game! Im in Jacksonville for school but my hometown is Palm Beach so Im all over teh place. Details? [email protected]

IL, US

im trying to sort out coming down to florida at some point this summer, to make up for getting sick and missing out last year, so keep me posted?

Winter Haven, FL

I'll certainly keep ya posted. And... this may not be an Orlando show. I basically picked O-town because I used to live there and have connections with a few venues. However.... Chris from ESS got a hold of me and we spoke about possibly doing this in Gainesville. Hopefully at the same venue that Bleep 2 was at. When I figure out what's going on.. I'll edit the top post.

Last edited by Nestrogen (Jun 3, 2010 11:57 am)

IL, US

haha word..i dont really care where in florida, just since those ones last august were the only gigs i ever had to bail on, i feel like i need to make it right in my head

PDX

Also would like to do this. And could bring a pretty sick projector if anyone wants to use it. (and could ride with Databreaker)

Winter Haven, FL

Awesome. Still trying to figure out a specific date for this to go down. I'll let you all (ya'll) know ASAP!

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

ill be in florida for a week in late august maybe early september  if i have a couple of fresh tracks that sound good ill hit you up.