Milwaukee, WI

https://radiograffiti.bandcamp.com/albu … trax-vol-1

1. CCDM - Battle Intro (CCDM)
2. Stagediver - Burn Down Your Art School
3. Stagediver - The Misery Corporation
4. Stagediver - Operating Dangerous Machines
5. Stagediver - Battle Intro (Stagediver)
6. CCDM - Chip Monster
7. CCDM - Amigabreed
8. CCDM - Eaten By Dragons

First entry in a series of Amiga home computer sound battles.

The following material was originally performed live in Chicago the night of November, 14 of 2014 between Stagediver and CCDM.

// - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - //

*Burn Down Your Art School, The Misery Corporation and Operating Dangerous Machines programmed/written by Tyler St Clair.

Chip Monster, Amigabreed and Eaten By Dragons programmed/written by Christopher Persson.

All material programmed using Octamed SoundStudio for the Amiga line of computers.

All material recorded by exploiting the Productivity screenmode hack on a heavily modified Amiga 600.

Physical artwork/Mixing/Mastering: TSC

// - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - //

Matrix # RGW-005

© & ℗ 2014 Radiograffiti (BMI)

*Contains reworked elements of "2Weak", courtesy of Unibomber.
www.addictrecords.com/releases/distort004/

**Absolutely no samples have been cleared during the creation of this release. Copyright holders: you can have the estimated $3 in profit generated from this release.

Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
Digital purchase also includes a link to Octamed Soundstudio source files for use on the Amiga line of home computers.

Available on iTunes & Beats Music this weekend.

Last edited by TSC (Dec 18, 2014 7:27 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

Also, all delayed SDIV orders *should* have a download code for this release. Surprise.

Abandoned on Fire

I always say this but "w00t!!"

Tucson, AZ

I hope this is just a recording of the set you guys played together in Chicago on the Shadowtravel tour.

"Burn Down Your Art School" is a perfect title for anything.

Milwaukee, WI
Nullsleep wrote:

I hope this is just a recording of the set you guys played together in Chicago on the Shadowtravel tour.

Oh, you mean this?:

I too would like to hear this again.

Last edited by TSC (Dec 19, 2014 3:22 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

One more bump before I let this go forever.

IL, US
TSC wrote:
Nullsleep wrote:

Oh, you mean this?:

I too would like to hear this again.

ive got that recorded, cant remember if the audio quality was any good... i gave ccdm a copy of the video file a few months ago

Abandoned on Fire

This album is great and Kevin better give me a copy of that recording!!!

IL, US
egr wrote:

This album is great and Kevin better give me a copy of that recording!!!

as long as ty and cc are cool with it, of course...

Milwaukee, WI

Bootleg 100% approved.

Chicago IL

why wasn't I approached for vocal samples