Australia

Hi Everyone!

I'm listing my first production run of Lego Block Linkers (http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/15829 … ck-linker/)

With the first Linker shipped, I've been busy casting and machining the Lego Blocks ready for the next few Linkers. These blocks are pale green and glow-in-the-dark, as well as UV sensitive. I have 3 of these latest Linker shells ready to accept their PCB's which are due mid next week. If you're keen for one, put your name down here and I'll send you a PM when they're ready to ship.

$35 including free shipping world wide.

Happy New Year!

1 reserved, 2 remaining

Last edited by BennVenn (Dec 31, 2014 3:40 am)

Well, I gots' to have one too!   big_smile

SLC, UT

Please! I'd also REALLY like a cart and flasher, bit if it's not possible that's cool.

SLC, UT

Double post.

Last edited by stargazer (Dec 31, 2014 5:10 am)

Australia

No problem DSC,

Stargazer, PM sent

Australia

3 Reserved.

The next lot in speckled blue will be available shortly. Get your name down if you're interested!

Australia

Two more available for purchase, in blue.

Whateverville, California

I'll take one. (pm'd.)

Australia

No problem

Australia

The Linkers will now be shipped with both GB and GBC plugs for better connectivity.

5 Available

Australia

Hey mate!

Looks awesome :-)  Are you coming down to Square Sounds Festival (Melbourne) in March?

Would be great to catch up!

C

Australia

Looks awesome!

I'll have to see if I can get time off work, I need to head down to Melbourne at some stage to pick up a Bike so I'll try plan it around 19th-22nd. Are you playing at one of the events?

Australia

Black now available

Oakland, CA

Thank you Ben, I look forward to being a proud owner of your first black one ^_^b

Australia

No problem, Shipped today. Looks like the black is popular! Sold another thismorning

Minneapolis, MN

Just got mine today! Works like a charm, even with Windows 8! 100% worth it.

Last edited by TEOMAWKI (Jan 16, 2015 7:39 pm)