The Netherlands

Hey guys

I'm new to this forum and really looking for some good tips because I'm quite stuck. I love the 8 bit sound and would love to transform my nes into a synth. Since there is the Wayfar-Midines and the Chip Maestro I thought I found what I was looking for....only to find out that these two are cancelled. Same with the LSDJ (even though it's gameboy...I went for it haha).

So my quistion is...what other options are there to either transform a Nes into a synth (quite simular to Midines/Chip Maestro)? Or if there is an equivalent to Midines/Chip Maestro.

Thanks a lot smile

Michigan

Looks like there are still a few of these in stock. It was a limited run though, so ...
http://www.ninstrument.com/?page_id=1570

The Netherlands

Thanks smile.

Yeah I've seen the Ninstrument (actually think the 19" rack version he made looks awesome...weither it works or not haha) but it's just not the same as Chip Maestro and Midines. The main difference is that you can actually hook your nintendo up to an midi keyboard and send it out to your daw. Really simple and therefor awesome haha.

I've just ordered the Meeblip and hope that I can get my hands on the Twisted Electron AY3 but....still...I would just love to hook up the real nes and use that smile. So all the tips are more than welcome.

Just click the god damn link OP

PM'd you, you can buy my Chip Maestro cart if you want big_smile