http://www.radiograffiti.org/2010/06/04 … unner-e-p/

sad I'm really sad to hear there won't be any more dispyz. At least there'll still be more stagediver.

New York City

Uhm, there was a time already where "dispyz was no more". This is at least the second I can remember. I can remember someone else "quitting"  a bunch of times, but I can't remember who.... big_smile
If you like his work, he will keep doing it, so there's nothing to worry.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Jun 4, 2010 9:00 pm)

Yeah I just remembered there was already one. \:D/ yay having a horribly forgetful memory!

Milwaukee, WI

No actually he is done for real this time and Datarunner is the final dispyz release, period. Raverblood was written in '95 and was supposed to be released sometime before '00, Datarunner was the last dispyz tune written and will stay that way. Consider these two 7"s the bookends of the dispyz project.

The only reason for the post-end activity was to not go out on a soft-note. Fuck that shit, we're gonna do it proper. Hard drive crashes or not.

Milwaukee, WI

Oh, and don't forget this:

Last edited by RG (Jun 4, 2010 10:24 pm)

Liverpool, UK

hurry up I need my vinals plz

Milwaukee, WI

Yes, this will happen I promise. We want this released more than anyone can ever imagine.

I'll be sending you a hold-over in the post on Monday. You have our word.

New York City
RG wrote:

No actually he is done for real this time and Datarunner is the final dispyz release, period. Raverblood was written in '95 and was supposed to be released sometime before '00, Datarunner was the last dispyz tune written and will stay that way. Consider these two 7"s the bookends of the dispyz project.

The only reason for the post-end activity was to not go out on a soft-note. Fuck that shit, we're gonna do it proper. Hard drive crashes or not.

Yeah, well, what Akira said is that Dispyz will keep making music under another moniker so there's nothing to fear for fans of the man. At least that's what I understand from Akira's words.

Milwaukee, WI

This is not Ty if that's what you were implying, hard ass.

The City Of Angels

I love Akira so much<3

hahah

Also, test presses have arrived:

woot woot.

New York City

w00t I have a hard ass!
Nice vinyl by the way big_smile

Unsubscribe

Yea the record looks swuuueeet.

New York City

Review copy for TCTD pleez *ahem*