Wellington, NZ

The story:
Over the past few years I've amassed quite a collection of artifacts.  However it has become too much, and as I'm bound for collage this fall, (and lost my job, so I need money) I decided to put it all up for sale.  I have a lot more coming, but I need to test them all out and see if they have all the correct parts.

Systems:

Limited edition Tommy Hilfiger game boy color. $40, all working. I'll pro-sound it for another $10.

Custom camo painted DMG, severe screen damages. SOLD

Game boy advanced SP. I'm only selling one of these, I want to keep the other. Pick your color, both work, comes with charger. $25

Sony PS2, with power cable, one controller and A/V out cable. Also has Need For Speed Underground 2. All seems to work $35

Games

Pac-man for the NES (box!) $18

A Series of Unfortunate Events for the game boy advanced - $5

Shrek (hassle at the castle) for the game boy advanced - $5

Pokemon trading card game (in a not stock case)
Kirby's pinball land
Tetris 2
Tetris (I don't know what the difference is)
Boggle
and Wordtris
$3 a pop/$15 for all

Other stuff:

LSDJ keyboard that I messed up the soldering on. Shouldn't be hard to fix, it's all there setup for you, just swap the wires. $10

Acceptable Trades:
I'm looking for:
•A commodore 1351 mouse
•Game boy pocket (the screen is all I really need)
•A non-EMS cart
•SID2SID
•A 6581 SID
However, as I'm trying to reduce my collection, trades are not ideal.  Feel free to make an offer anyway.

Email me (machineryofnature at boston8bit.com) or PM me if you have any interest, you guys will have to pay shipping, I can ship however/wherever you need.

Last edited by OwenMcGarry (Jun 9, 2010 12:11 pm)

Chicago, IL USA

Owen you got any DMG's lying around with clean front PCB's I need to buy like 2 of em?

Liverpool, UK

How much for UK delivery for Tetris 2?

San Luis Obispo, CA

Oh man, I've been searching everywhere for a Shrek GBA game...

Wellington, NZ
calmdownkidder wrote:

How much for UK delivery for Tetris 2?

Something like $3 I do think

NOM STAR wrote:

Owen you got any DMG's lying around with clean front PCB's I need to buy like 2 of em?

I may have one of them, but the start/select (and maybe up/down) buttons are bum (you could likely fix them, just wire around the splice), and there is no backlight, but the screen is prepped for one.  You can have that for like $5

Wellington, NZ

Bump