Puerto Rico

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2015/01/h … ounds-work

These seem really powerful for the price, and oh-so quirky! I think I'm getting the rythm. Wonder how easy it'll be to get the syncing to work with the korg volcas...

SYD

i just saw these over on verge, i love the look of them, and for $60 bucks that they are saying it will be available, i am keen to have a play. the teenage engineering website doesn't seem to work at the moment though...

Puerto Rico

Oh it does. It's kind of finnicky though, the first thing that loads is a white screen,I thought the same thing. Try clicking around, scrolling, refreshing, rinse and repeat... It worked for me on the second or third try.

Yeah,  these look really fun,  I'm probably going to get all 3!

Last edited by RJL (Jan 23, 2015 1:59 am)

Brunswick, GA USA

Good to see them moving in a more entry-level friendly direction. I look forward to seeing these evolve.

Seattle, WA

It's cool that teenage engineering isn't making something that costs an arm and a leg.

Nottingham, UK

They sold out so quick. I really want the rhythm to flesh out my battery powered jam shit.

Nottingham, UK

Edit double post sad

Last edited by ForaBrokenEarth (Jan 23, 2015 4:46 pm)

Finland

Yeah man I'm hype. But wanna see it land somewhere I usually buy stuff from before I commit to it.

Geneva, NY

They don't appear to be sold out at https://www.teenageengineering.com/store/

Nottingham, UK

Ah shit, yesterday their website was down for the update on you could only get them through a supplier.

Unsubscribe

is the silicon case broken for everyone else?

ohgodno, Indiana
herr_prof wrote:

is the silicon case broken for everyone else?

yea when i put in my order i tried to put it in my cart and it wasnt showing up also, I emailed them about the glitch

Milwaukee, WI

I didn't think the cases were available yet.

Earth

So sick!! Not sure why they separate 'rhythm' from 'sub', from 'factory.' Rather have bass lead and drums in one, but i dig it anywy.

Unsubscribe

Probably a function of CPU.