Detroit

Hey guys, first release for this project, which also marks my first attempts at both LSDJ and LGPT!

https://satisfactron.bandcamp.com/album … ng-buttons

Whateverville, California

Caves is dope. I feel like it stands head and shoulders over the other songs on the EP, but that's just preference. Well made. A scattered but interesting release.

Cool songs!

yeah caves is the best for sure! EP is experimental as all hell i think you should make a full LSDJ album smile

Atlanta, GA

Caves is a great track. There was something about 2 minutes in that sold me.

TX

you have an ear for great nasty noises and melodies that are dissonant in the right ways. I like how you mix in some conventional drum samples in places. I like it all but agree with others that Caves is something special.

If there's anything that could use improvement I'd say it's the cover art, which doesn't do justice to the wildness of the music.

Last edited by Brother Android (Feb 20, 2015 8:22 pm)

Detroit

Thanks a bunch guys! I'm still pretty new to both of these programs so it's nice to hear I'm not doing it totally wrong! I'm a few years into nanoloop. so expect some lsdj+nanoloop stuff in the future.

The album art is recycled from an older project! As small as it is, this release got put off way longer than it should have and once I had the music done I just kind of rushed everything else.

Michigan

I'm sorry that I can't jump on the Caves fandom, but I really like Track 2. Great melody, and industrial feel while still have a verse/chorus/verse structure. I saw your comment on my post too! Happy to see another in the Detroit area! Great EP, put together very well!

TX
SATISFACTRON wrote:

Thanks a bunch guys! I'm still pretty new to both of these programs so it's nice to hear I'm not doing it totally wrong!

or maybe you *are* doing it totally wrong and that's what's so good about it