Tokyo, Japan
phib3r Optik wrote:

Uhm, I have had LGPT on my computer for a while but I was wondering on how to put it on my psp? any help?

Ok, first thing you will have to do a fair amount of reading. Getting LGPT on your PSP requires 2 things.

1 - A homebrew capable PSP

2 - LGPT files

If you dont have a homebrew capable PSP, there is a a lot of new terminolg to learn it will take you a long time to do it. Please tell me which series PSP you have, 1000, 2000, 3000 or PSP GO and I will help you some more.

Charlotte

sweden

I don't know shit about psps but i followed this: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/781188
and was running piggy within an hour or so after i got my psp (which was like a month ago or so), and I didn't have to spend a penny on a pandora battery.

New York City

You surely don't give much information for someone that needs help.
GOOGLE the damned thing.

Charlotte

He asked which one? I said 3000?

Charlotte
nordloef wrote:

I don't know shit about psps but i followed this: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/781188
and was running piggy within an hour or so after i got my psp (which was like a month ago or so), and I didn't have to spend a penny on a pandora battery.

Thanks, because I dont know anything about psps either and I dont want to buy that dang battery

Charlotte

This applies to ANY PSP series out there . ( 1000 , 2000 , 3000 ) .
HOWEVER the brand new PSP 3000s and the unhackable TA088v3 Slim motherboards CANNOT be fully hacked yet. Every time the PSP reboots the PSP FW will revert BACK to OFW 5.03 , atm there's nothing to do about it . ( CFW can't be permanently installed into flash ) .

Looks like that will not work..

Last edited by phib3r Optik (Jun 10, 2010 3:57 pm)

sweden

I have a 1000 though, not sure if its easier or harder on a 3000.

edit: just saw that you edited your post.

Last edited by nordloef (Jun 10, 2010 4:00 pm)

Charlotte

Most likely harder based off what that said...

Edit: I think I found sumthing hold up...

Last edited by phib3r Optik (Jun 10, 2010 4:10 pm)

Brazil

Dude, I done it in 5 minutes.

Put the lgpt folder in the game folder. Then goto the game part, memory stick, and then lgpt will be there (hopefully).

I have no idea which shit it is, but it worked for me.

[edit] oh wait, i read other stuff. anyway, that's how it worked for me.

Last edited by Subway Sonicbeat (Jun 10, 2010 4:28 pm)

Charlotte
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

Dude, I done it in 5 minutes.

Put the lgpt folder in the game folder. Then goto the game part, memory stick, and then lgpt will be there (hopefully).

I have no idea which shit it is, but it worked for me.

[edit] oh wait, i read other stuff. anyway, that's how it worked for me.

Oh I will try that..

Edit:Not working? Says corrupted data.. hmmm

Last edited by phib3r Optik (Jun 10, 2010 5:52 pm)

Brazil

Are you getting the PSP specific version at the LGPT website? Try that again with those files specific for PSP.

Abandoned on Fire

You MUST have custom firmware before you can run any homebrew (except Flash based stuff I think).

Charlotte
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

Are you getting the PSP specific version at the LGPT website? Try that again with those files specific for PSP.

Yea I used the specific psp files...

Edit:Did you put custom firmware on yours? Or did you just put em in the folder and it worked?

Last edited by phib3r Optik (Jun 10, 2010 7:19 pm)

Geneva, NY

LGPT will not work without custom homebrew enabled firmware.  Period.

))<>((

This thread contains everything you need to know about hacking your PSP. http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f133/th … d-t227349/

And the 3000 cannot be fully hacked, but you might be able to run LGPT, but I'm not sure. I haven't followed the PSP Scene for a few months.