Charlotte

Uhm, I have had LGPT on my computer for a while but I was wondering on how to put it on my psp? any help?

Last edited by phib3r Optik (Jun 10, 2010 4:02 am)

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

I would suggest that google, http://www.littlegptracker.com/ and #hexawe on esper.net would be a good start.

Have you dug around at all for documentation?

BK

Well-
It all depends on what kind of PSP you have and what firmware it's running. Post that to this thread and it'll be way easier to help you out.

Philly, PA, USA

Did you do any research before you decided to make a thread?

It's not very difficult to find the files for LGPT or a tutorial for getting homebrew on a PSP,

I would suggest using google before you make a thread for each little question that you have. People here can be very helpful, but there's also an immense wealth of knowledge already floating around on the internet.

EDIT: I'm being an ass right now, and am probably extra irritable, but seriously, think before you post.

also: maybe a thread name a bit more descriptive than "LGPT?" might be good.

Last edited by pixls (Jun 10, 2010 3:27 am)

venezuela ccs

Download the PSP (V1.1a - 09/01/30) from the  http://www.littlegptracker.com/download.php, unzip the data and insert the PSP file on your memory stick.

Last edited by EBOT (Jun 12, 2010 12:20 am)

Charlotte

Im just confused on the psp stuff like do i need to homebrew? or put a emulator or what?

Charlotte

And I have the psp files and everything, so I just put the files given from lgpt's website and place it in the psp folder when i plug it into my computer? like what folder? ect..

Charlotte

And guys sorry for being a total noob on here i feel like a retard now...

Last edited by phib3r Optik (Jun 10, 2010 4:06 am)

Ciudad de méxico, MX

there's nothing better than the feeling that achieving something by yourself!

go for it smile

you won't regret

Tacoma WA

Moved to other hardware

Chicago IL

babies need to be spoonfed everything

ya big baby

Melbourne, Australia

T-t-triple post!
Oh wait he edited that last one so he does know how to edit..

Tokyo, Japan

I will try and walk you Through this when I get home. Could you you post which series psp you have?

IL, US

lazerbeat is a patient patient man smile
i cant bother to walk people through this, i just try to find a time i'll be in the same city and do the firmware for people at this point

New York City

Too kind.
LET'S TORCH THE TROLL!!!

uhajdafdfdfa

You need to install custom firmware and it can be quite a laborious process, it took me an an-cat-max a whole day to do, but it's worth it in the end. smile