Entitlement engines are firing on all cylinders!  I'll gladly take Sam's cart since patience is clearly not a virtue they possess. When you order a handmade item someone puts together in their spare time with absolutely no time frame provided you should find something more productive to do than whine about it.

Madriz, Supain
TEOMAWKI wrote:
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

Why should I chill after a faulty service?

What is faulty about his service? Did he ever set a date when you would receive the device? Did you ever ask for such a date? Have you contacted him via email?

He said when they'll ship , but it actually was later,  he said it'll delay here (instead of his webpage, where i bought it from). So, kind of ok.

I contacted him for a tracking number, which he delivered, and doesnt work. I contacted him again to see what happens, no reply. Scond mail, no reply.

he said he had to do things on weekends. Ok, you can update your customers before you leave, but ok, at least you told us. He said he'd update everyone on monday. Its thursday.

So, yes, its a faulty service. I dont know if hes your friend and you want to defend him, but im a customer with a nonworking tracking number contacting a no-reply man. I dont see why I should chill about this, given that im being polite and whatnot.

Paris

This guy is a ticking timebomb.... everyone logout!!!

You have not been polite at all.  From the minute your information wasn't delivered when you wanted it you've been demanding correspondence and crying foul.  Its this kind of bullshit that keeps developers from releasing information about their projects early. 

You're acting like he took your money and ran off.  If that is the intent then furrtek already completely botched that idea by charging such a resonable price.  I have no stake in this; I don't know furrtek nor did I order a GB 303, I just think your behaviour is deplorable.

PS:  If you think entitled whining will get you what you want you have some stark realizations ahead about the real world.  Why should you chill?  Because you aren't accomplishing anything other filling this thread with negativity.  Misery loves company, I guess.

Last edited by Beware (Apr 30, 2015 9:11 pm)

Minneapolis, MN
TEOMAWKI wrote:

What is faulty about his service? Did he ever set a date when you would receive the device? Did you ever ask for such a date? Have you contacted him via email?

He said when they'll ship , but it actually was later,  he said it'll delay here (instead of his webpage, where i bought it from). So, kind of ok.

I contacted him for a tracking number, which he delivered, and doesnt work. I contacted him again to see what happens, no reply. Scond mail, no reply.

he said he had to do things on weekends. Ok, you can update your customers before you leave, but ok, at least you told us. He said he'd update everyone on monday. Its thursday.

So, yes, its a faulty service. I dont know if hes your friend and you want to defend him, but im a customer with a nonworking tracking number contacting a no-reply man. I dont see why I should chill about this, given that im being polite and whatnot.

Sorry if I sounded like a dick, all I can say at this point is, I am sorry you are not happy with your purchase, maybe contact PayPal. However there is no need tell everyone here you do not approve of furrtek's methods.

Last edited by TEOMAWKI (Apr 30, 2015 9:31 pm)

Alive and well in fucksville

so many of you are so tough,  hiding there behind your computers.

Last edited by bitjacker (Apr 30, 2015 11:25 pm)

Minneapolis, MN

so many of you are so tough,  hiding there behind your DMG's
FTFY

Madriz, Supain
TEOMAWKI wrote:

Sorry if I sounded like a dick, all I can say at this point is, I am sorry you are not happy with your purchase, maybe contact PayPal. However there is no need tell everyone here you do not approve of furrtek's methods.

Actually, I asked people if their tracking numbers worked. Im giving the guy some credit and can wait a few days, of course, but that doesnt mean im happy with it nor should I hide it like if I should feel ashamed of it.

To be honest, all I want is to know where is my unit, track it and ask my roomie to get it from the mailman for me. Then record some stuff.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I don't see why you're getting so upset, TEOMAWKI. SuperBustySamuraiMonkey seems to be worried about the lack of a functional tracking number and the lack of communication. Both are completely valid concerns and Super didn't seem to say much other than that they were worried about what that meant.

Minneapolis, MN
jefftheworld wrote:

I don't see why you're getting so upset, TEOMAWKI. SuperBustySamuraiMonkey seems to be worried about the lack of a functional tracking number and the lack of communication. Both are completely valid concerns and Super didn't seem to say much other than that they were worried about what that meant.

Like I said, I'm sorry I was a dick. I shouldn't have gotten involved.

Madriz, Supain

Nah its all ok. Hopefully this will be history in little time.

edit: Jefftheworld thanks

Last edited by SuperBustySamuraiMonkey (May 1, 2015 12:53 am)

Seattle, WA
bitjacker wrote:

so many of you are so tough,  hiding there behind your computers.

fite me irl

Paris

Ultrasyd made a small demo and feedback, lucky bastard:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ultrasyd/187003148018697

Sounds very out of sync. Concept as a whole is really interesting though – not a big fan of 303's, but reading potentiometers w/ GB software is really cool.
And also ... As per usual, people seem to not realise that they are buying hardware from one person making this in their spare time.

EDIT: Nevermind the sync remark. Reading the comments on FB I gathered that Ultrasyd synced them "manually"

Last edited by _-_- (May 2, 2015 8:49 am)

Agen, France

Hi everybody !

For those that are loosing patience and as some peoples here already said, Furrtek is not a international electronic company and i was pretty sure that he didn't forgot about us, that said... I GOT MINE IN MY MAILBOX TODAY !!! (sorry for shouting... i'm just overexcited)

As i live in the same country than Furrtek, delay from shipping to reception is short so i guess you'll probably receive yours soon !

PS: i received it but i hadn't received tracking number before so for those of you that don't have one or that is not actually functional, i think you shouldn't worry.

Madriz, Supain
Babel wrote:

Hi everybody !

For those that are loosing patience and as some peoples here already said, Furrtek is not a international electronic company and i was pretty sure that he didn't forgot about us, that said... I GOT MINE IN MY MAILBOX TODAY !!! (sorry for shouting... i'm just overexcited)

As i live in the same country than Furrtek, delay from shipping to reception is short so i guess you'll probably receive yours soon !

PS: i received it but i hadn't received tracking number before so for those of you that don't have one or that is not actually functional, i think you shouldn't worry.

Well Im happy for you. But I have a tracking number that says he didnt send anything. And he doesnt replies my emails. Im in spain, wich takes just two more days than france to arrive.

So, no. Its not all laugh and party. Hes a week late in giving responses for why is he a week later in giving responses after the first week delay (if it sound slike a riddle to you, then im doing it well. Its been two weeks of delay).

Srsly, Im happy for you, but this is getting stupid. Now their fans will come telling me to chill because they love their friend and whatnot and who expects a single person to handle 20 emails? Thats like 15 minutes of work, THATS INSANE.