thats really cool well done man

Utah

This looks super useful. Great job!

Cleveland, Ohio

This is great! I'm sure this will come in super handy. I noticed that tables with Arduinoboy commands (NXQY) don't load, they don't exist in the normal version of LSDJ, so it makes sense at this point in the dev. Exciting stuff!

Oklahoma City, OK
TylerBarnes wrote:

Individual instrument exporting is seriously a game changer.

^ this

Seriously thank you OP for the work you've put into this, can't wait to try it out.

Aarhus, Denmark

This makes for a perfect reason to finally get good at Python, definitely want to contribute! smile

Great project

Unsubscribe

Ok so who's creating the online instrument archive?

Aarhus, Denmark
herr_prof wrote:

Ok so who's creating the online instrument archive?

That might actually be better than learning python. Will think about it when I get home ^^
Does anyone want to make a joint project perhaps?

Abandoned on Fire
alexras wrote:

* Bidirectional conversion from .lsdsng to .srm

I don't quite understand what that's referring to.  You can load a song to SRAM without having to add it to the current SAV file?

Unsubscribe

That's how i read it. I would suggest naming srm .sav to be consistent with emulator terms.

Last edited by herr_prof (Apr 13, 2015 5:10 pm)

Falmouth, UK

This is awesome!

Seattle, WA
DBOYD wrote:
TylerBarnes wrote:

Individual instrument exporting is seriously a game changer.

^ this

Seriously thank you OP for the work you've put into this, can't wait to try it out.

I'm not necessarily convinced that this feature is all that important, but I could be wrong. Personally, I stopped keeping track of patches about 3 years in to my time with LSDJ. Once I started remembering the reasons why my instruments are the way they are I found it easy enough to continually make instruments on the fly. This could be just me though, I haven't talked to a whole lot of people about that.

Unsubscribe

Its definitely more of a community tool, but also it will lend itself to making blank saves with banks of ready to go presets if you like working like that.

J3wel wrote:

I can finally put my drums in each song file rather than having to punch them in everytime I start a new song.. YES

i think you could anyway, if you make a template file with your drums could you not just save it a bunch of different times and you'd have the drums in each file?

Matthew Joseph Payne

Jeez, I just noticed this, right on! Was this the result of this 2011 thread?
http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/3596/ … ngle-song/

I'd still be overjoyed to see the actual song merge feature come to fruition... but this is a rad tool regardless. Thank you! smile

Should this work on windows xp, without an Internet connection? I downloaded to a thumb drive, and tried to install on another machine as such, but no joy. Anyone else try that, or have ideas why it wouldn't work?

Los Angeles, CA
error wrote:

Should this work on windows xp, without an Internet connection? I downloaded to a thumb drive, and tried to install on another machine as such, but no joy. Anyone else try that, or have ideas why it wouldn't work?

Shouldn't require an internet connection. I built the binary on Windows 7; I'm presuming that Vista's the last OS where compatibility is a safe bet, but I haven't tested it.