Brazil
Decktonic wrote:

Brazil vs. North Korea today... I was literally on the edge of my seat the entire time. Don't even know where to begin.

What??? It was a shitty game, i hope you were on the edge of your seat so you could get up quickly to grab a beer and forget about the game.

Ciudad de méxico, MX

Chile won to holland.

1 - 0

boring.

Westfield, NJ
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:
Decktonic wrote:

Brazil vs. North Korea today... I was literally on the edge of my seat the entire time. Don't even know where to begin.

What??? It was a shitty game, i hope you were on the edge of your seat so you could get up quickly to grab a beer and forget about the game.

We have different opinions as to what constitutes an exciting game... there were so many attempts on goal, and change in possession, and so on... just because they didn't score a lot of goals doesn't mean there wasn't much going on.

Westfield, NJ

Look at this hipster: http://twaud.io/cJ3

Westfield, NJ
Analog wrote:

Chile won to holland.

1 - 0

boring.

Um, I think you mean HONDURAS. The Netherlands is in a completely different group.

Vienna

Go SouthKorea! I bet 1:0 for them!!

Westfield, NJ
Rico Z wrote:

Go SouthKorea! I bet 1:0 for them!!

LOL you already lost, they scored a goal on themselves and now they are down by 2.

New York City
Decktonic wrote:

Sounds perfect! yikes

Ciudad de méxico, MX
Decktonic wrote:
Analog wrote:

Chile won to holland.

1 - 0

boring.

Um, I think you mean HONDURAS. The Netherlands is in a completely different group.

yeah, that what i meant. wink.

New York City
Decktonic wrote:

SID chip amazement.
It sounds exactly like the real thing.
INCREDIBLE.

New York City

HAHAH France LOL!!!

Unsubscribe

VIVA

Mexico City
herr_prof wrote:

VIVA

VIVA INDEED

Brazil
Decktonic wrote:
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

We have different opinions as to what constitutes an exciting game... there were so many attempts on goal, and change in possession, and so on... just because they didn't score a lot of goals doesn't mean there wasn't much going on.

The game was far from a great game we expect from Brazil. Here we know that Kaka played REAL BAD. Robinho played very well, the rest of the team was so so.

We know the potential of the five times champion of the world cup. And that's why I know that the game was really shitty. Let's see against Portugal

But wtf, GREECE fucked the thing up winning against Nigeria hahaha
Also, I loled when France lost to Mexico. GO MEXICO! Latin America ftw.

Westfield, NJ
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

Also, I loled when France lost to Mexico. GO MEXICO! Latin America ftw.

It was very rewarding to see my bros to the south beat France, but to be fair, the French team is a joke now.

Brazil

I was reading some stuff about it, didn't know about the paedo Ribéry.

And wtf is happening today? Serbia won, now Slovenia is winning till now... Imagine if Argeliz wins.

Now it's a world cup!