New York City

I hate fútbol but I live in a country completely driven by it.
So to fulfill my duty as an argentinian person, here starts the thread about the stinkin' world cup!

Here's my forum-related contribution to this thread! big_smile

South Africa World Cup 2010 Microprose Soccer for the Commodore 64

Last edited by akira^8GB (Jun 11, 2010 2:22 pm)

Brazil

BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL

Is no world cup without beer.

Hoxton, London UK

Argh i can't even escape the footy on here!

New York City

big_smile

são paulo - brasil

vuvuzelas from hell: vuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Huddersfield, UK

the vuvuzelas were almost as bad as the France - Uruguay match. ALMOST

Ciudad de méxico, MX

no one over here wants to works if there's a match going on tongue

Milan, Italy

Cheers.

São Paulo, Brazil

I like soccer, but what I hate about the world cup is how brazilian people get completelly nuts and proud of its country, but two days after the final game they're back to the third-world ass-fucking and start to complain just like before.

and I root for Maradona. At least he's got sense of humor.

AANABAY01

my god that mascot is hot

Westfield, NJ

I'm trying to watch as many games as I can. Being 6 hours behind S. Africa means they are on in the middle of the day and that's great. I'm about to watch USA play actually... hoping to see a miracle LULZ.

edit: almost forgot obligatory pixels.

Last edited by Decktonic (Jun 12, 2010 3:58 pm)

New York City

Argentina just won a mediocre match. I wish they would stop licking Messi's balls so hard.

Westfield, NJ
akira^8GB wrote:

Argentina just won a mediocre match. I wish they would stop licking Messi's balls so hard.

It's how they play... safe... don't let the other team get the ball, don't let anyone get injured. It's just boring to watch and it doesn't work against the good teams.

Shit, I didn't even know the U.S. played in the World Cup until yesterday!

Huddersfield, UK
akira^8GB wrote:

Yeah, it was pretty bad. Poor finishing from Argentina and Nigeria were pretty crap all over the pitch (apart from the goalkeeper). Maradona should get rid of Rodriguez from defence too, hahaha.

Maybe USA might be England's little bitch tonight for once? Wouldn't surprise me if they drew though.

New York City
Decktonic wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

It's how they play... safe... don't let the other team get the ball, don't let anyone get injured. It's just boring to watch and it doesn't work against the good teams.

There was a time when a match where Argentina played meant you were going to watch beautiful fútbol. It hasn't happened again since 1990 or so. It's fucking sad.