Westfield, NJ
arlen wrote:

Shit, I didn't even know the U.S. played in the World Cup until yesterday!

LOL what are you smoking? We're the number 1 team in CONCACAF, which is all of N. America, Central America and the Caribbean. That means we're currently ranked higher than Mexico smile

Westfield, NJ
akira^8GB wrote:
Decktonic wrote:

It's how they play... safe... don't let the other team get the ball, don't let anyone get injured. It's just boring to watch and it doesn't work against the good teams.

There was a time when a match where Argentina played meant you were going to watch beautiful fútbol. It hasn't happened again since 1990 or so. It's fucking sad.

Yeah that's why I don't support them one bit... nothing worth watching. S. Korea put on a much better performance.

England vs USA in 3 hours
fuck you yanks

New York City
Decktonic wrote:

We're the number 1 team in CONCACAF, which is all of N. America, Central America and the Caribbean. That means we're currently ranked higher than Mexico smile

And that is what sort of accolade?
Haha sorry big_smile
I hope you win today though, anything against England
xD

Vienna

what about the previous match: greece - south korea
greece was horrible as usual sad - the trainer is to blame.

Last edited by Rico Z (Jun 12, 2010 5:07 pm)

AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Unsubscribe

It must hurt that the only thing any of you guys are better at us in, is terrible boring shit that we don't give a fuck about.

/soccer troll.

Milwaukee, WI
herr_prof wrote:

It must hurt that the only thing any of you guys are better at us in, is terrible boring shit that we don't give a fuck about.

/soccer troll.

Westfield, NJ

Things sure are quiet now that Eng. vs. USA ended in a draw!

I didnt watch the match but I call foul play

Huddersfield, UK

at least our spill didn't destroy an ecosystem wink

Vienna

i feel bad for green.

Westfield, NJ
J&HT wrote:

YOU MORON, BP IS A BRITISH COMPANY.

Huddersfield, UK
Decktonic wrote:
J&HT wrote:

YOU MORON, BP IS A BRITISH COMPANY.

hahaha, well my comment was made in jest. just in case yours wasn't then I'll mention that the companies biggest shareholder is based in NY, then the rest of the major shareholders are spread out from China to Norway to Kuwait and invariably the UK, globalisation eh?

anyway getting back on topic, the match was a pretty poor, scrappy affair tonight. I thought England deserved to win but I wouldn't back either side to go far judging from tonight's performance. Still a lot of big teams to play but so far all the ones that have played have been disappointing.

Westfield, NJ
J&HT wrote:

anyway getting back on topic, the match was a pretty poor, scrappy affair tonight. I thought England deserved to win but I wouldn't back either side to go far judging from tonight's performance. Still a lot of big teams to play but so far all the ones that have played have been disappointing.

I think the US national team played their best ever. They will definitely make it to the next round, but going beyond that is unlikely. As for England, they are just not the same without Beckham to set up the right plays. I don't like them so I'll be happy if they go home early smile

hhhhnnnnnngggggggggg

whats the england goal keeps favorite snack

butterfinger

lul