Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Last cart is on hold pending payment.

Years ago I ordered a load of EMS 64m carts for a series of workshops and recently found a few of the extras. These prices are all in Canadian dollars and are pretty darn low, so this is great chance for you folks with US dollars to grab some carts on the cheap!

Next we have one last used cart.The middle cart is a fully working, used 64m cart but since it's in a cool, homemade shell it'll be $40 CAD.

This can be preloaded with whatever you'd like, assuming you show proof of license for any paid software.

Last edited by jefftheworld (Jan 3, 2016 7:20 pm)

Melbourne

ooh, Canadian and Australian dollars are almost the same.. how much for shipping to Australia?

Melbourne, Australia
pselodux wrote:

ooh, Canadian and Australian dollars are almost the same.. how much for shipping to Australia?

^^

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
pselodux wrote:

Looks like about $8 CAD to ship to Australia.

EDIT: That's for individual cartridges. It'll vary depending on the size of the package, which depends on the number of cartridges ordered. The shipping cost per cart will be lower in larger numbers, obviously.

Last edited by jefftheworld (May 1, 2015 4:59 am)

Melbourne

Awesome, I'll grab the used EMS 64M cart thanks (the $25 one), if that's cool! I'll PM you.

Last edited by pselodux (May 1, 2015 5:14 am)

Melbourne, Australia

^grabbed a bargain.

I'd be interested in the used (but USB working) EMS cart if it falls through.. Also what would shipping to the UK be?

Last edited by J3wel (May 1, 2015 7:33 am)

Melbourne
Calavera wrote:

^grabbed a bargain.

big_smile

now, if only someone had some GBA carts for sale.. so hard to find!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J3wel wrote:

I'd be interested in the used (but USB working) EMS cart if it falls through.. Also what would shipping to the UK be?

Sorry, that cart has already sold. Shipping to the UK is about the same, though, $8.

Abandoned on Fire

I'll take the ems with the dead usb.  PM'd you a few minutes ago.

Boise, ID

PM'd for two! smile

PM'd also.
Yeah.

payday is in 6 days....
if there are any left when I get money, I'll take one

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Thanks, I've replied to those who messaged me already. Subtracting those which are spoken for there are now 4 of the new carts and the black cartridge remaining. I'll update the original post once those are confirmed.

Last edited by BlakePalmer (Mar 20, 2018 11:05 pm)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Just the one left. Those all went pretty quickly.