UK

A varied mix of my teenage Atari ST tunes (1988 - 1992).

Corny and very dated but may be of interest smile

https://tufty1.bandcamp.com/album/back- … y-atari-st

England

nice to hear someone channeling The Tamperer Feat. Maya - Feel It :P

São Paulo, Brazil

This is really great, all those good ol' classics I used to listen on brazilian FM radios back in my teens. heart

Joliette, QC, Canada

Woah nice !!! I think it's the first time I'm listening to stuffs made with Quartet. Thumbs up man !!! big_smile
Stay Atari /|\ !!!

UK

Thanks a lot guys. I appreciate the comments smile

@XyNo
Just listened to your albums, cool stuff /|\

Last edited by AtariTufty (May 18, 2015 10:59 pm)

The Rubber Man

Atari: like I mentioned before, I always appreciate digital music from Atari ST and Atari XL.
Good work & I do hope You'd make more in future, hehe.
Maybe You could join the YM-DIGITAL Atari band?????? =8-D
OK, greetzzzzzzz dude.

Nomad's Land

Haha, this is great. Like a time capsule full of wonders. Thanks a lot for the release.

UK

cheers guys smile

France

it's great you managed to keep those songs during all those years.

My favorites are Hypnotic, N-Synth and Back In The Day. I also enjoy the Knucklebusters cover, which was (and still is) without doubt my favorite song on Atari (which I discovered on the cuddly demos) smile

Last edited by garvalf (Jun 13, 2015 9:51 am)

UK

Hi Garvalf

Thanks for listening and your comments smile

I came across the songs on some old Atari ST disks in my attic a few years ago. Some were unfinished (including the Knucklebusters cover) but I thought people might like to hear them.

Knucklebusters is also by far my favourite C64 tune (I listened to it sooooo many times in the 80s). Parts of it remind me a bit of  Dire Straits and I'm convinced there's an influence of Pink Floyd's 'Shine on you crazy diamond' in the psychedelic section near the end. I'd love to know how long it took Rob Hubbard to compose and his influences at the time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4LoJxHBxPw