Fargo
Nullsleep wrote:

Nebulophone from Bleep Labs.

I love the Nebulophone!  Dr. Bleep is the man!

Krubbz wrote:
9-Heart wrote:

New DMG for my setup.
Only need some more cabels, new headphones, a mixer and another LSDJ cart.

Also glows in the Dark :3

› Show Spoiler

Looks awesome.  Love the blooper screen!  Can I ask how you wired up the LEDs?  I've recently started playing around with LEDs in my gameboys, but I want to be able to do it the most efficient way.  Can you set them up in a sequence, or is there not enough voltage from the batteries.  If I figured right, 2 might work but they might be dimmer than their suggested voltage.  If not, do you solder them all to the same 5v/ground location?

To bad i didn't mod this DMG :')
It was done by NeX, i bought it from some dude here in germany, only think i added was the screen and the buttons.
But because i opened the case for the buttons and had to resolder a LED-Wire i can say this: There are 3, and they are all solder'd to the same ground with a resistor.
Don't know if this was helpful :?

New York City
Lazerbeat wrote:

Amiga specs or GTFO!

Also curious about the midiamiga.

Alright alright! XD
I actually have two MIDI interfaces, one on each Amiga, but the A1200's one is below the A600 so you can't see it.
While using Protracker, I can start both machines at the same time (transport control sent from one to the other). Can do 8 channel Protracker MODs like that.
With Octamed, I can do more, like sequencing mGB, but I haven't tried it (hate Octamed tongue).

A600HD
2MB Chip RAM
Stock 68000 @7.whatever Mhz
256MB Compactflash-IDE solid state hard drive inside
PCMCIA Multicard reader, with a 256MB SD card
Internal picoPSU mod (mini ITX power supply)
Trilogic MIDI2 interface (1x in, 1x through, 3x switchable through/out)
Techno Sound Turbo sampler
Running Protracker 2.3d

A1200
2MB Chip RAM + 64MB Fast RAM
68030 @ 50Mhz + 68882 FPU @ 50Mhz
2GB Compactflash-IDE solid state hard drive inside
PCMCIA Multicard reader, with a 1GB SD card
Internal picoPSU mod (mini ITX power supply)
ScanMagic DCE scandoubler + flickerfixer (to connect to modern displays)
Microdeal AMAS2 sampler + MIDI interface (1 in, 1 thru, 1 out)
Running Protracker 2.3d (mainly)

The monitor is a run of the mill, cheap chinese LCD display that takes two composite signals, connected to both Amigas.
The audio goes to my TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 interface for recording + magic.

Happy now? big_smile

Last edited by akira^8GB (Mar 16, 2012 2:50 pm)

São Paulo, Brazil
akira^8GB wrote:

Happy now? big_smile

OK OK I'LL KEEP MYSELF QUIET

hardcore, Australia

Akira, can one of the Amiga follow a clock signal from the other or is it only the start/stop signals?

Also going to investigate this power supply modification.

Last edited by godinpants (Mar 16, 2012 9:33 pm)

Joliette, QC, Canada
akira^8GB wrote:

With Octamed, I can do more, like sequencing mGB, but I haven't tried it (hate Octamed tongue).

Octamed is very nice but the thing I really hate is their files...
.MED sucks ! sad

Fargo
9-Heart wrote:

But because i opened the case for the buttons and had to resolder a LED-Wire i can say this: There are 3, and they are all solder'd to the same ground with a resistor.

Yes, it is helpful to know that there was only 1 resistor.  Thanks!

Krubbz wrote:
9-Heart wrote:

Yes, it is helpful to know that there was only 1 resistor.  Thanks!

Ah, hold on Dude. Every LED Wire, got they on resistor! When i get home from work and get some sleep i will build in a RCA mod. I will take pictures of the LED wiring, kay?

New York City
godinpants wrote:

Akira, can one of the Amiga follow a clock signal from the other or is it only the start/stop signals?

No clock. A real stupid move if you ask me. PT can accept start and stop and also MIDI notes for laying down notes and some commands (like changing instruments), but no clock. I assume, probably wrong, that if both are set at the same BPM, they should remain in sync. But I know life is not that easy tongue

I need to try other version that might have this. OR make my own (impossible).

Also going to investigate this power supply modification.

You can connect any ATX power supply really easily. This is just like ATX too. My 600 has it only because I had two of them lying around.
If your usual power brick works well, no need to change.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Mar 17, 2012 1:34 am)

FlashHeart

I just bought a Ukulele. The ultimate in portable music-making.

Chicago

False, a ukulele is cool ... buuuut a gameboy is far more dominant in portable music-making.

Last edited by roecrew (Mar 17, 2012 2:46 am)

Fargo
9-Heart wrote:

Ah, hold on Dude. Every LED Wire, got they on resistor! When i get home from work and get some sleep i will build in a RCA mod. I will take pictures of the LED wiring, kay?

Oh ok, that's what I had originally thought, but I'm not incredibly confident in my electronics knowledge.  A picture would help, thanks!

Tacoma, WA
roecrew wrote:

False, a ukulele is cool ... buuuut a gameboy is far more dominant in portable music-making.

cmon guys, you both gotta get with the program.... Glockenspiels reign supreme in portable music making ability... (....Roboctopus)...

hardcore, Australia
akira^8GB wrote:

You can connect any ATX power supply really easily. This is just like ATX too. My 600 has it only because I had two of them lying around.
If your usual power brick works well, no need to change.

It's always a useful thing to know in the event the current power supply dies.

Psydney, Australia

Akira, your new avatar reminded me of that promised screenie of your PT2.3
big_smile

Fargo
Vellain wrote:

cmon guys, you both gotta get with the program.... Glockenspiels reign supreme in portable music making ability... (....Roboctopus)...

No way.  A jaw harp is where it's at for portable muzak.