The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Finally cleaned my room, rearranged my setup, and bought a 2nd tier for my keyboard.

Alive and well in fucksville
herr_prof wrote:

post pictures, dummies.

how. im dumb at internet stuff.

Last edited by bitjacker (Apr 26, 2013 5:52 pm)

Psydney, Australia
bitjacker wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

post pictures, dummies.

how. im dumb at internet stuff.

See those words on the screen?
Like when you want to post and top right it says "You may use: BBcode Images Smilies"
Might be worth investigating.

Unsubscribe

or:

http://chipmusic.org/forums/help/bbcode/

washington
Auxcide wrote:

Finally cleaned my room, rearranged my setup, and bought a 2nd tier for my keyboard.

damn.

how do you like the microkorg?

San Francisco

All my chip stuff is elsewhere but I have been slowly building up my collection of "legit" stuff so I thought I would share what the "studio" looks like.
I mostly work with samples from my chip hardware rather then the real deal (except for LGPT) so most of the time I can just stick with this basic setup.

Warwickshire, UK

Wish I'd never sold my Juno 6 sad

IL, US

not going to post any of my audio gear right now, since its a mess... but this is is my current visual rig... korg kaptivator, edirol v4 & piggy->midi controlling them both...feedback and processed loops

Portland, ME
e.s.c. wrote:

not going to post any of my audio gear right now, since its a mess... but this is is my current visual rig... korg kaptivator, edirol v4 & piggy->midi controlling them both...feedback and processed loops

This looks like a mess of fun. I've been trying to built a viz setup. Any suggestions on a (somewhat) inexpensive video mixer?

IL, US

for cheaper video mixers, the panasonic ones are pretty nice and so are sima ones.. never tried any other ones to say first hand...

Milwaukee, WI

You could always go with one of gijs. wink

ohgodno, Indiana

My work station [circa 2k13] with most DMG modded and all goodies todo so.

First half of my music station [circa 2k13]. Modded GBA (frontlight/blood splatter paint) 12 channel mixer, THE TWAT BOY! & zee bloody DMG!

Second half of my music station [circa 2k13]. KP2 goinig to DMG & Mic, above that is DSi with ALL DS/DSi tracker I could find & next to that is zee PSP..Monotribe hooked up to VL-Tone for random glitchs.

& LASTLY!! THE BASS STATION!! [circa 2k13]

Will have photos of the visual station up SOON! heart

New England, USA
Auxcide wrote:

[cam00018carl.jpg]

holy cow. you give hans zimmer a run for his money.

UK

Recent shot of a set I played recently. There was a nice atmosphere and energetic audience. Check out the guy's bass face behind!

I also had a visual set up which visuals I programmed were responsive to the audio's waveform and frequencies. (Not visible)

2 x Gameboys,
1 x Kaoss Pad 3
1 x Roland Digital Reverb
1 x Roland MX 5 mixer

Using additional effect units on stage is useful being able to improvise and adds further fluidity to the unprocessed raw 8 bit sounds. Mixed with a more club based sound and modern electronic appeal this technique works well together.

Last edited by CS (Jun 10, 2013 10:02 am)

Turku, FIN

Murcia, Spain
KeFF wrote:

Best setup ever.