Tokyo, Japan

Found a really neat page about a chap who does all kinds of video circuit bending:

http://www.karlklomp.nl/pro/vbend.html

He also has schematics for a couple of the more simple projects like the "dirty video mixer" which I will try and make some day.

Central-ish VA

Excellent link, Lazerbeat, for the longest time I was trying to find stuff like this and will now probably end up building off of a couple of his schematics.  I wish he had the schematics for Refomp 1.0, though, I really want to know how he got it all audio reactive with variable reactivity on that pot.

☺☺☺

Ive done a similar thing feeding audio to ICs on a video label maker, need to make a video...

Dublin, Ireland

A great little site.

Ran across this a while back when investigating old video mixers and the 'dirty video mixer', almost inspired me to do some video circuit bending, damn you apathy.
Really tempted to have a go at my AVE-5, but I've no replacement if it goes wrong. sad

Eanske, Holland

ah the chap is a chap I know pretty well smile
in fact he attended blip 2008, the 2 of us shouting obscenities in dutch dialect
to the crowd haha ! he indeed makes some nice glitchy hardware builds,
I had an exhibition with him in my hometown in 2008.

New York City
poke-1,170 wrote:

in fact he attended blip 2008, the 2 of us shouting obscenities in dutch dialect
to the crowd haha !

Oh THAT guy!
hahaha!
I remember him.

Tokyo, Japan

Has anyone made any of his hardware?